Remoska Offer

replied on 12/11/2020 11:50

Posted on 12/11/2020 11:50

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

replied on 07/03/2021 14:12

Posted on 12/11/2020 16:07 by

We considered it but we have an ageing Grand model and the standard is a little shallower and we have got used to roasting whole chickens in it.

Posted on 07/03/2021 14:12

We bought a second Rmoska in the Black Friday Sale to save the carting back and forth [and as an insurance against the 4 year old original which has had almost daily use baking cakes, more cakes and then muffins [to give a break from yet more cakes?] going to meet its maker. The original has been well used and is ideal for 6 amp supplies in France and Spain.

Steve

replied on 07/03/2021 14:16

Posted on 07/03/2021 14:16

Just need the chance to use it now 

MotorHome Fun Forum comment yesterday:

'Looking forward to the day when my Motorhome ceases to be a garden ornament and I can use it again ...' sealed

Nicely expressed!

Steve

eribaMotters replied on 07/03/2021 16:08

Posted on 07/03/2021 16:08

I'm a Remoska convert, having been gifted one by my mother some 12 years or so ago. Ours gets used everyday when in the van as I cook a lot. I used to have to teach it at secondary level. That model is now over 20 years old and still going strong. My second and home Remoska, a newer 2007 model started to play up before X-mas, with the common fault of mains tripping due to steam getting into the switch area. To cut a long story short I got a full refund on the last known selling price, which was greater than the Black Friday deal, so now I have a new on and £10 in my pocket. This has been the highlight of my last year. How sad is that.

Colin

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook