We’ve stayed here a few times now and thats mainly the location, lovely walled garden and the hard standing site.
We hope to visit in the future too but there’s a few points others have mentioned which we have to agree with,...
- The noise of dogs isn’t the fault of the site or the neighbours, there obviously somewhere in the area with a few dogs,
- when we went in January there apwere no bun or recycling facilities,
- thankfully dogs are permitted, we have been challenged by another caravanner once as the website and book differed,
- the owners are great on the phone but one of the owners does turn up on the tractor and it does come across as just there for the money (and no receipts). We have been charged for an extra car once and that did leave a bitter taste as why is there such a need? The site is 2 miles from the other site they have so it is a case of just popping in and then leaving. But other sites do a bit more customer service.
- the site does need some investment and security - it is v open right onto a main road,
I’m hoping this is constructive as overall we like it here...