As a member of the Club you can save money at attractions across the UK by using the Great Savings Guide – which includes discounts for a variety of historic properties, botanic gardens, heritage railways, museums and much, much more.
Find your perfect day out
Member offers key:
With restrictions easing, we know many members are eager to get out and explore once more! To help you make the most of your day trips we’ve put together some guidance.
- Not all venues will be open or may be operating with restricted days and times. Please check the venue website and/or contact the venue directly before travelling to avoid disappointment.
- Some venues may now require pre-booking online or by phone. Please check the offer details page and follow instructions for pre-booking. If pre-booking is not required we would still recommend you contact the venue in advance before travelling to avoid disappointment.
- Some venues will be offering a reduced number of tickets to ensure limited visitor numbers; may have designed new routes; may have limited areas/access; new queuing formats; and enhanced cleaning in alignment with Government guidelines. Please be patient and kind to staff who are trying their best to keep everyone safe.
- To keep yourself and others safe, continue to follow social distancing rules, wash your hands regularly and wear face coverings where necessary.
- All venues featured on www.camc.com/greatsavingsguide are correct at the time of publication however are subject to change.
- If you have any queries we recommend you contact the venue directly in the first instance. For further assistance please contact the external Great Savings Guide helpline on 01462 889 010. The Great Savings Guide external helpline operates from Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 hours.
For further information about the current guidance in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland please visit www.gov.uk
- Great Savings Guide offers are only available to Caravan and Motorhome Club members.
- Members may be required to pre-book online, please refer to individual venue listing at camc.com/greatsavingsguide for offer and related conditions.
- In instances where pre-booking is not required/available members will need to present a ‘Great Savings Guide 2022’ voucher and valid Caravan and Motorhome Club membership card. Only one voucher can be used per offer, per visit by any party and the voucher will be retained at the admission point. Venues will accept printed vouchers from the website camc.com/greatsavingsguide and selected venues will also accept mobile vouchers. The venue reserves the right not to accept any vouchers that it believes to not be genuinely obtained originals from the website and that have been damaged or defaced in any way. Vouchers are not transferable to a third party. Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash and must not be offered for sale in any way. Please refer to individual venue listing at camc.com/greatsavingsguide for offer and related conditions.
- Offers are open to the Caravan and Motorhome Club members who are residents of the UK and aged over 18 years. Under 18 years MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Offers are valid from 01 January to 31 December 2022 inclusive, subject to the normal venue opening dates and times. Please check opening dates and times directly with the venue prior to visiting.
- Offer varies depending on venue, please refer to individual venue listing at camc.com/greatsavingsguide for offer and related conditions. Extra conditions may apply to specific venues.
- The offer is subject to availability and may not be valid on Bank Holiday weekends or during special events other than at the discretion of the venue. Please check directly with the venue prior to visiting.
- The offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount voucher, offer, promotion or concessional rate offered by the venue e.g. family, group rates or coach party rates.
- Some activities may be available for adults only or may have minimum age/height/weight restrictions. Children may be asked to provide parental consent prior to taking part in their chosen activity. Some activities may require children to be accompanied by an adult. Please refer to individual venue listing at camc.com/greatsavingsguide for offer and related conditions; and please check directly with the venue prior to visiting.
- All information detailed on the Caravan and Motorhome Club website camc.com/greatsavingsguide is subject to change throughout the promotion and is correct at time of publication.
- The Promoter will make no reimbursement for unused, lost or stolen tickets or vouchers. Tickets purchased in conjunction with the Caravan and Motorhome Club ‘Great Savings Guide 2022’ voucher must be used on the day of purchase.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury as a result of promotional participation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or replace any individual venue or offer without prior notification.
Queries: Please contact the helpline on 01462 889 010. Helpline open Monday on Friday 9am – 5pm.
Promoter: The Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA. Registered in England No. 646027