Following the latest UK Government Announcement, many attractions across the UK will be reopening!
The Great Savings Guide has over 1,000 attractions which have been busy preparing in line with UK Government advice.
- Not all attractions will be open – we recommend you check the attraction website and/or contact the attraction directly before travelling to avoid disappointment.
- Some attractions may now require pre-booking online or by phone.
- Attractions will be offering a reduced number of tickets to ensure limited visitor numbers to accommodate social distancing in alignment with Government guidelines.
- Attractions may have designed new routes around the attraction, new queuing formats and enhanced cleaning in alignment with Government guidelines.
- The Great Savings Guide booklet was produced prior to the COVID-19 pandemic and was correct at the time of publication however it is now subject to change.
If you have any queries we recommend you contact the attraction directly in the first instance. For further assistance please contact the external Great Savings Guide helpline on 01462 889 010. The Great Savings Guide external helpline operates from Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 hours.
You can still:
Please note the Great Savings Guide booklet was produced prior to the COVID-19 pandemic and was correct at the time of publication however is now subject to change. We will update the online listings as and when we receive details from our attraction partners.