Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
- Discount only available to Caravan and Motorhome Club members.
- Discount not available in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion.
- Discount code must be provided at the point-of-purchase. Discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Discount is available on all Raleigh bikes (subject to availability), excluding the limited-edition TI-Raleigh.
- There are two delivery methods to choose from, Home Delivery or Click & Collect. For full delivery details visit the Raleigh website.
- For full terms and conditions and helpful information visit the Raleigh website.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Where can I find a Raleigh bike and redeem the member offer?
You can redeem the Raleigh member offer in all great Raleigh partner bicycle shops. You can find your nearest store on the Raleigh Dealer Locator on the Raleigh website.
Alternatively, you can redeem your discount on the Raleigh website from available stock with the option to choose between local in-store click and collect or delivery straight to your door.
Q. I want an electric bike, what would you recommend that you have in stock?
Raleigh inform a firm favourite with Caravan and Motorhome Club members is the Motus range. Raleigh currently have ample supply of the Motus Grand Tour and Motus Tour, in a variety of different sizes and frame shapes. Raleigh are scheduled to receive deliveries of the Motus Tour every month.
Q. When will Raleigh have more stock of bikes?
Raleigh is getting more bikes in stock every month and will be releasing new models throughout 2021.
Some bikes take longer to get back in stock than others, due to global component shortages in the bicycle industry – a result of the unprecedented demand for cycling caused by the global pandemic.
The following bikes will be out of stock:
- Raleigh Array (awaiting restock in 2021)
- Raleigh Centros (stock not expected in 2022)
To stay up to date with what bikes come into stock, Raleigh recommend signing up to the Raleigh newsletter for the latest updates.
Q. Why are so many Raleigh bikes out of stock?
As a result of the Coronavirus and the surge in demand for bicycles during the first lockdown, Raleigh and many other bicycle manufacturers quickly ran out of stock of bikes. Whilst factories are working incredibly hard to produce more, Raleigh are not yet in a position where their stock has fully recovered. This is further exacerbated by global shortages in key components required to build a bicycle.
The team at Raleigh and their parent group are putting every effort into getting more stock of bikes, and Raleigh will get fresh deliveries of existing models every month.
Q. Why doesn’t Raleigh offer pre-orders on bikes?
With a strong desire not to disappoint customers, given the current circumstances with supply, Raleigh are not effectively able to provide a definitive delivery date if you were to pre-order a bike with them. Raleigh do not wish to let down customers in the event that they would have to move a delivery date back to later in the year. Unfortunately, this is very likely due to current circumstances with global bicycle supply. With that in mind, Raleigh only offer what stock they have available in their warehouse for purchase online.