Prize draw terms and conditions
Caravan and Motorhome Club’s Christmas Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – December 2020
- To enter the prize draw, answer the Christmas question on the competition page camc.com/christmas
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering the prize draw or receiving the prize(s).
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will randomly select one winner based on the entries made within the eligible time frame. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winner will be contacted directly via email to claim their prize.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 10:00 GMT on 23 November 2020.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 GMT 10 December 2020.
- The prize(s) are not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- One winner per day will be selected and contacted between 13 and 24 December
- The Prizes:
Day 12: Cotswold Outdoor x2 Osprey Rucksacks (RRP £100 each)
Day 11: Red Original Pro Change Robe (RRP £119 – 144)
Day 10: Go Ape Family Tree Top Adventure Ticket (RRP £75)
Day 9: Smart Games best sellers games bundle (RRP £100)
Day 8: Laithwaite’s Wine Case of Prosecco (x2 Ca’Bolani Prosecco Frizzante Edizione Limitata, x2 il Cavallino Prosecco Frizzante NV, x2 Alessandro Gallici Frizzante NV) (RRP £175.86)
Day 7: Better Sleep Company duvet and duvet cover set (RRP £70)
Day 6: The Cornish Hamper Store Proper Cornish Christmas Hamper (RRP £69.95)
Day 5: Prima Leisure Vehicle Bundle including: BriteAngle warning triangle, DrySparkle Waterless Wash Starter Pack, DrySparkle Waterless Wash Refill Pack, WSL Tyre Pressure Gauge, Prima Air Fresheners Vanilla Mist & Amalfi Coast (RRP £71.92)
Day 4: 3 nights in an Experience Freedom glamping pod (travel 4 January to 30 June, excluding any bank holiday weekends. Subject to availability. No cash alternative available. Towel hire, dog supplements not included. Extra nights can be added at a charge. For up to 2 adults and 2 children.)
Day 3: Beer 52 case of beer (RRP £24)
Day 2: £150 Marks and Spencer gift voucher
Day 1: Avtex 199DSFVP (Freeview Play WiFi Connected) TV (SRP £349)
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Prize Draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, circumstances arise beyond the Club’s control.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Club may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If the Competition prize provider or sponsor is a third party, the Club may also share this information with them to enable the administration of the competition and for publicity purposes.
- If a photograph, article or other submission for a Competition is published in the Club’s monthly members’ magazine; once the magazine has been published and distributed it will not be possible to remove any personal information.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will not be liable for entries lost or damaged (proof of submission is not proof of receipt by The Caravan Club).
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The Caravan and Motorhome Club or its employees, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this or any prize draw to any person who has made or wished to make an entry into the competition or any third party.
- In the event that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the lost prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Competition.
- If the winners do not reply within 14 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- The promoter is Caravan and Motorhome Club, registered office: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA.