Terms and Conditions
1. The opening date for entries is Tuesday 2nd January 2018. The closing date for entries is noon on Monday 30th April 2018 UK time.
2. The competition is open to Caravan and Motorhome Club members only, resident in the UK or the Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Anyone employed by the Caravan and Motorhome Club or its agencies or anyone else involved in the administration of the competition or professional photographers cannot enter.
3. No entries will be accepted that have been previously published or entered into other competitions.
4. There are no age categories, but entrants under the age of 12 years need to have parent or guardian consent to enter.
5. The photo you upload must have been taken by you in the UK and you must be the copyright holder. The promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or incomplete entries and will further not be liable for any difficulties in uploading entries.
6. Details provided in the Caravan and Motorhome Club Magazine and the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website form part of the Terms and Conditions.
7. Prizes are as described and there is no cash alternative.
8. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
9. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
10. High resolution images of all entries must be made available for publicity purposes and may appear in the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s advertising material. Copyright of the entered photo remains with the photographer but the photographer agrees to grant the promoter an exclusive worldwide licence without payment to use the image in future publicity.
11. Your images may be cropped or enlarged, and images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc. the Caravan and Motorhome Club and the judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
12. The winner will be notified by post, email or telephone by Friday 18 May 2018.
13. The winner agrees to take part in any publicity reasonably arranged by the Caravan and Motorhome Club and have their photograph used and have their photograph placed in the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s photographic library. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the use of their name and one or more photographs of themselves and to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
14. By entering the competition you are giving permission for your photograph be used in all and any media, including printed and electronic publications (including website), presentations or promotional materials, in the advertising of the Club’s goods or services, and to allow third parties to use the photograph(s) and/or video(s) in those ways, in the advertising of those parties’ goods or services. You also grant the Club permission to store electronic copies of the photograph(s) and/or video(s) for these purposes, in accordance with the Club’s data retention policy, and this form, in case there is a need to contact me about the photograph(s) and/or video(s).