Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions - please see here
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit at least one photograph or video on the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website between 10:00 on 22 July 2022 and 23:59 on 30 September 2022.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering or receiving the prizes.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted.
- A panel of judges at the Caravan and Motorhome Club will select a shortlist of 10 finalists from submissions made in the eligible time frame.
- A winner will then be selected randomly from the shortlist of finalists on 07 October 2022 and will be contacted on 07 October 2022. The decision shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winner will be announced on the Club’s social media channels on 10 October 2022.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 10:00 on 22 July 2022.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 on 30 September 2022.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize(s):
PRIZE: Family Ticket to visit The Royal Yacht Britannia and lunch for four in the Royal Deck Tea Room; and a £100 Caravan and Motorhome Club E-Gift voucher.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - The Royal Yacht Britannia & lunch at Royal Deck Tea Room:
- This prize includes a family ticket (two adults and up to three children) to visit The Royal Yacht Britannia, valid on a date within opening hours (please check the Britannia website for full opening dates and times) and lunch for four in the Royal Deck Tea Room.
- Lunch includes a main course (sandwich, or soup and sandwich platter or similar) and a soft drink/tea/coffee each.
- There is no cash alternative, and the prize is non-transferable.
- Any extra cost on top of the outlined prize must be paid for by the winner.
- The Royal Yacht Britannia reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - £100 E-Gift voucher:
- Caravan and Motorhome Club E-Gift vouchers are redeemable against the following Club services only:
- UK Club campsite fees (excluding sites in Republic of Ireland, Affiliated campsites, Certificated Locations, Seasonal pitches or Storage pitches). To redeem please present the E-Gift voucher to Reception staff upon arrival at the Club campsite. The winner must have access to their own caravan or motorhome or tent.
- Experience Freedom accommodation. To redeem please phone the Experience Freedom team on 01342 777 533. The E-Gift voucher amount will be subtracted from the booking total at the time of booking.
- All other Club or Club associated products and services are excluded and cannot be redeemed using an E-Gift voucher.
- E-Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 365 days of delivery. An expiry date will be displayed on the E-Gift voucher.
- E-Gift vouchers may be exchanged for services of a higher price than the face value of the voucher on payment of the difference.
- E-Gift vouchers can be used multiple times until the value reaches zero or the E-Gift voucher expires.
- E-Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- E-Gift vouchers can be reissued if lost, please contact our team on 01342 318 813 for assistance.
Check the website for more information