Camping de Strasbourg (REF : J10)
9 Rue de l'Auberge-de-Jeunesse, Strasbourg, 67200, FranceView on map
Why stay here ...
This bustling campsite is very well located for visits to the beautiful city of Strasbourg and makes for an ideal stopover on longer journeys. The modern facilities include a heated pool, restaurant and bar. Don’t miss out on a delicious pastry from the shop just outside the site gates!
The pleasant reception staff are happy to recommend places to visit or eat in Strasbourg. You can reach Strasbourg on foot (the walk takes about 30 minutes) or by bus, which stops just 200m from the site entrance. The historic city, characterised by its half-timbered houses, offers stunning architecture, pretty gardens and interesting museums.
Around and About
Strasbourg, Nancy, The "Grande Ile", Cathedral "Notre Dame", Neustadt, Alsace Route du vin, Museums, Gardens, Parks, Markets.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
From the A35/E25 take exit 4 (Kehl/Strasbourg) then keep right towards Elsau/Montagné Vert. At the traffic lights turn right (Montagné Vert/Ostwald) and continue over the bridge. At the T-junction turn left and in 300m turn right. Pass under the bridge (height restriction of 3.60m) and site entrance will be on the right.
- Alsace and Lorraine
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 48.575364 / Lon 7.717257
- Michelin map no.
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Le Havre (696 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in low season
- The restaurant and takeaway are open in July and August, and the restaruant at Christmas, and the bar is open all year round
- We advise members to book in advance when the Strasbourg Christmas market is held (from around the 4th week of November until Christmas)
- There is a bus stop just 200m from the site
- It’s just a short walk to the city centre
Log in to write a review