Au Bord de L'Aisne (REF : P02)
14 Bis Rue des Godins, Guignicourt, 02190, FranceView on map
Why stay here ...
Located just north of Reims, this beautifully situated site on the banks of the Aisne river is open all year round and provides a convenient stopover point to or from the ports. It’s attractively landscaped with large, level grass pitches, which are set below the main amenities. The well kept facilities include swimming and paddling pools, a trampoline and swings, and the friendly staff are keen to help. You can order fresh bread and pastries for the following day at reception.
The site is well-placed for discovering the region’s attractions. Guignicourt is within walking distance and historic Reims is a short drive away, where you can visit various Champagne cellars, its immense Gothic cathedral and Roman remains. Laon and the Chemin des Dames and Caverne du Dragon are also close by and are a must-see for those interested in World War I.
Around and About
Reims, Soissons, Laon, Museums, Champagne houses, Belgian border, World War sites, Golf, Markets, Tennis.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
Is there a set arrival day? No
From the A26/E17 take exit number 14 signed Guignicourt/Berry au Bac/Rethel. Go through un-manned toll booth then turn left on to the D925 following signs to Guignicourt for 3.5km. Continue through Guignicourt on the D925 and turn right just before the Peugeot garage, then turn right again, then immediately left.
- Picardy and Ile de France
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 49.43207 / Lon 3.97032
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Reims, Laon, Paris/Disney
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- A peaceful site for a winter break, and ideal for a stopover as it’s close to the motorway
- There are limited toilet block facilities available for touring pitches in low season
- The site is located within the town, with shops and restaurants within easy walking distance.
- The restaurant is closed in low season, but bread can be ordered on site
- A vet booking service is available to guests
Log in to write a review