Turiscampo Winter Holiday
En 125, Espiche, Lagos, 8600- 109, PortugalView on map
Why stay here ...
Our Long Stay Winter Sun programme is ideal for anyone who wants to escape the British Winter and spend up to 77 nights at a sunny spot in Portugal at a great price.
Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we`ve had to adapt our Long Stay Winter Sun programme for 2021 and there will be no Caravan and Motorhome Club hosts on-site to help organise group events and activities. The campsite itself organises a range of activities but at this stage it is uncertain which can definitely be arranged in a Covid-secure socially distanced way. However, we are continuing to offer members our special long stay rates which apply from a minimum of 14 nights up to the maximum of 77 nights with arrivals only possible on Saturdays.
Turiscampo is an exquisite campsite with a beautiful Algarve location, offering a fantastic indoor heated pool, a modern gym, sauna, hammam and beauty treatments (a charge is payable to use the gym and spa facilities).
The site has almost everything guests may need for a long stay but those wishing to get out the pretty seaside village of Luz is well worth a trip for its stunning beach and delightful cafés. A bus service operates to Lagos and Sagres from the site entrance. Keen golfers can enjoy a round on one of the many courses, which have lovely views of the open countryside, vineyards, and coastline.
Excursions to popular towns such as Lisbon and Algarve can easily be arranged, boat trips and wine cellar visits also available at reception.
The site runs an extensive activities programme but there may be amendments to this to accommodate social distancing requirements.
Know Before You Go
- Before and during your trip we recommend all members keep up to date with the latest travel advice issued by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) for all of your destinations in Europe.
- Travel Insurance is often invalidated if the policy holder travels against FCDO advice, so please check your policy before you travel.
- At the end of the Brexit transition period from 1st January 2021, it is likely that the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) will no longer be valid so it is even more important to have adequate travel insurance cover for your medical needs.
- From 1st January 2021, British citizens can continue to travel `visa free` to the EU but only for 90 days in a 180 day period. To travel more than 90 days may require documentation from the EU destination – check gov.uk for details.
Latest arrival time - low: 8:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
From the A22 take exit 1 signed Lagos/Vila do Bispo on the N125. Continue over 1st roundabout and take the 1st exit at next two roundabouts (SP Sargres/N125) Site entrance will be on the right 800m after 3rd roundabout.
- 8600- 109
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 37.102434 / Lon -8.734018
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Praia da Luz, Lagos
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Santander (999 kms)