El Mirador de Cabañeros
Canada Real Segoviana, s/n, Horcajo de los Montes, 13110, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
Set in the Cabañeros National Park overlooking the pretty village of Horcajo, this small site is run by a warm, friendly and helpful family and offers a tranquil stay for those who enjoy exploring mountainous regions.
The level, gravel pitches are accessed by a steeper approach and panoramic views of the Sierra de Valdefuertes Mountains are afforded from the amenities, which include a pool, bar and restaurant.
The site is particularly suitable for those who enjoy hiking, cycling and observing the wildlife and plants, with many of the best routes starting from the campsite. While the natural scenery is a big attraction, you can also enjoy a 4x4 safari or take an excursion to visit the spectacular gothic cathedral at Toledo.
Around and About
Ciudad Real, Toledo, Guadalupe, Almagro, Excursions, Shops
Is there a set arrival day? No
From Toledo take CM4013 to Las Ventas con Pena Aguilera and then CM403 to El Molinillo. Turn west onto CM4017 to Horcajo de los Montes, through village on CM4016 towards Alcoba de los Montes for 2Kms and site is on left (narrow approach)
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 39.323068 / Lon -4.650628
- Michelin map no.
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- You’ll find the bar and restaurant open at weekends in low season
- The covered swimming pool is open all year round
- There’s no shop on-site, but essentials are available from reception. A larger supermarket is less than 1km away
- If the weather’s poor, please do take care on the approach road to the site
Log in to write a review