Ctra. San Miguel de Salinas-Torrevieja, Alicante, 03193, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
Overlooking orange groves and the stunning Salinas de la Mata salt lake nature reserve, this site is ideal for nature lovers and families alike. Boasting a large outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and tennis courts, and with Torrevieja just 6km away, there is something for everyone here.
The site has spacious, well-lit pitches which are gravelled and well-maintained. All are separated by hedges for privacy, and shade is provided by beautiful jacaranda trees.
Guests will not be short of things to do, with local bustling markets, the Habaneras shopping centre in Torrevieja, local horse riding and water sports. The beautiful historical city of Alicante is a 40-minute drive and home to the Basilica of Santa Maria and the Santa Barbara Castle, both well worth a visit.
Around & About
Alicante, Murcia, Cartagena, Palm Gardens at Elche, La Mata Salt Lake Nature Reserve, Elche Safari Park, Markets, Water sports, Horse riding, Fishing, Wine caves.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
If travelling on the A7 from the north, take the new AP-7 Alicante-Cartagena motorway and leave at exit 758 onto the CV-95 (signposted Orihuela, Torrevieja sur). Turn right at the roundabout and after 350 yards turn right again (signposted Los Montesinos) and the site entrance (two large arches) is almost immediately on your left. If travelling up from the south on the AP-7, take the exit 758 (signposted as above) and then at the roundabout, take the 3rd exit towards San Miguel. After 350 yards turn right (Los Montesinos) and the site is on your left in 300m
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 37.975346 / Lon -0.753263
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Los Balcones
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Bilbao (550 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- The bar and take-away are open in low season
- Essentials are available from the shop during the winter months
- The pool is closed in winter, from around mid-September to mid-June
- Please be aware that electricity is metered for those staying for longer periods
- You’ll find the walking and cycling opportunities in winter are limited
Log in to write a review