Marjal Costa Blanca
AP7 Salida 730, Crevillente, Alicante, 03330, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
Set 15km inland from the Costa Blanca coastline, this huge site has a friendly atmosphere with cheerful, professional staff. It’s popular with members in low season, offering a range of facilities and entertainment year-round. It has outstanding, eco-friendly facilities including a spa and gym with various classes available, a pool complex and excellent restaurant. Both the gym and pool have full accessible access.
The site has almost everything guests may need for a long stay, but those wishing to get out and about can enjoy some lovely cycling routes around the nearby nature reserve. The Costa Blanca beaches and the vibrant port of Alicante are also within easy reach, and excursions to other towns such as Murcia and Cartagena can be arranged subject to availability.
Around and About
El Parque Natural de El Hondo, Crevillente, Cartagena, Guardamar del Segura, Torrevieja, Elche, Santa Pola, Alicante, Cycle routes, Nature trails, Local street markets, Bird watching, Golf, Aqua parks.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 8:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 8:00 AM
Is there a set arrival day? No
From the A7/E15 merge on to the AP7 (signposted Murcia) take exit 730 in the direction of Catral. The site is clearly signposted.
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 38.1777 / Lon -0.80876
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Catral
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Santander (555 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- This large site is ideal for a winter break, with an extensive entertainment programme available during low season.
- The restaurant, bar and takeaway are open all year round.
- The indoor pool is open in low season, but has to be booked 24 hours in advance. A charge is payable.
- Motorhomers may find it a little isolated unless they hire a car. Car hire and taxis can be booked at reception.
- Book spa treatments or a hairdressers appointment on site.
- There’s a gym, and a range of classes available.
- A mobile vet visits once a week.
Log in to write a review