Ribamar (REF : W04)
Partida Ribamar sn, Alcossebre, Castellon, 12579, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
A peaceful, attractive site close to scenic coastline between Valencia and Tarragona, Ribamar is ideal for nature lovers and those seeking a quiet getaway. Facilities offer lots for both adults and children, including a large pool and terrace for sunbathing, a multi-sports pitch and library/social room, and there’s a basic shop and restaurant, which is open in the summer months. It's a great location for trekking and mountain biking.
An attractive stony beach is accessible from the site, while the sandy beaches and resort of Alcossebre is just 4km away. The town also has a range of bars and restaurants serving tapas and local fish dishes. Motorhomers will appreciate the shuttle that runs there twice weekly. Valencia and Tarragona are both around 90 minutes’ drive and well worth the trip.
Around and About
Natural Park Sierra d’Irta, Peñiscola, Morella, La Tinenca de Benifassa, Valltorta, Valencia, Delata del Ebro, Mountain biking, Nature walks, Rock climbing, Golf.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 8:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 8:00 AM
Is there a set arrival day? No
From the AP7 take exit 44 (SP Toreblanca/Alcossebre). Then take the N340 (SP Alcossebre). After 3miles/5km turn right (SP Alcossebre CS-V-5003) on the CV142. At the 1st rndbt take 2nd exit, at 2nd rndbt take the 3rd exit, and at 3rd rndbt go straight over. Take the 1st turning on the right and continue for 0.6miles/1km. At the fork keep to the left (down a rough track) and site will be on your right in approx 1mile/1.5km
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 40.27011 / Lon 0.30652
- Michelin map no.
- Nearest port: Santander (487 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- A shuttle bus runs on a Monday and Friday to Alcossebre
- The bar, restaurant and pool are closed in winter.
- The shop is also only open at weekends during winter, but bread can be ordered daily at reception and there is a supermarket in Alcossebre
- It’s a great choice for walking and cycling, with long distance paths and routes nearby
- We recommend that motorhomers hire a car to get around the local area
- The access road to the campsite is bumpy and uneven, so please take care on arrival and departure
- Dog owners should be aware that caterpillar season is Feb-April
- Please be aware that electricity is metered for those staying 30 nights or more
Log in to write a review
Very good site, clean,staff helpfull and always someone abailable. Very nice area for cycling,walking and swimming. Will come again as this is our first visit to Spain.
Nice site, good size pitches, decent facilities peaceful and very pleaseant staff. Shuttle bus on a Monday and Friday are a godsend to motorhome owners. Don't let the unadopted road to the site put you off as the location is excellent.