Vilanova Park (REF : E08)
Carretera de l'Arboc Km 2,5, PO box 64, Vilanova i la Geltru, Barcelona, 08800, SpainView on map
Why stay here ...
A former farm, this large and attractive site is located midway between Barcelona and Tarragona, and offers an enjoyable stay all year round. Guests are welcomed by the friendly, English-speaking staff and the hardstanding pitches are set on gently sloping ground, shaded by trees.
The facilities are first-class and include a lovely pool complex with water jets and a wellness centre with a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi. With a strong emphasis on social activities the campsite offers aqua gym, Zumba, salsa classes and bingo nights. Evenings can be spent dining in the beautifully restored Catalan restaurant and bar.
The site is well-placed for visiting Barcelona, which can be reached by excellent public transport links or car. Visitors here can explore Gaudí’s famous cathedral and Park Güell, as well as the various art galleries and the bustling street of Las Ramblas. Tarragona is also within driving distance and is an important historic town.
Around and About
Vilanova i la Geltrú, Barcelona, Sitges, Tarragona, Parc del Garraf, Montserrat Monastery, Wine region, Montblanc, French border, Port Aventura Theme Park, Water sports, Horse riding, Fishing, Wine caves.
Latest arrival time - low: 10:00 PM
Latest arrival time - high: 10:00 PM
Earliest departure time - low: 7:00 AM
Earliest departure time - high: 7:00 AM
From the AP7 take exit 29 on to the C15 (SP Vilafranca/Vilanova/Sitges) (passing over various roundabouts) after 8miles/13km take the exit for the C31 after 1.6miles/2.6km take exit towards the BV2115 (SP L’Arboc/Vilanova) then turn right towards L’Arboc. Site entrance will be on right hand side after 0.7miles/1.2km. From the C32 (A16), take the Vilanova i la Geltru-Sant Pere de Ribes exit. Take the C31 and at the 153km exit take the BV2115 in the direction of l'Arboç towards the site. From the AP-7 west leave at Exit 31 onto the C32 (A16). Take exit 16, Vilanova i la Geltru-Arboç exit and take the BV2115 towards the site.
- Distance to Calais: (kms)
- Lat 41.232037 / Lon 1.692881
- Michelin map no.
- Buses go to: Barcelona
- Daily public transport within 2 kms
- Nearest port: Santander (408 kms)
Here‘s some additional info that you’ll find useful if visiting in the winter months
- The outdoor pool closes in low season 2019 (from 27/10 - 12/04) - please note pools are closed for Easter), but the indoor pool remains open and is free of charge to use from Monday-Friday.
- The outdoor pool closes in low season 2020 (from 02/11 - 03/04) - please note pools are closed for Easter), but the indoor pool remains open and is free of charge to use from Monday-Friday except on 25/12 which is closed.
- The bar, restaurant and shop close for the Christmas break but re-open in January.
Log in to write a review