Red Rocks Fishery
Potter Lane, Higher Walton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 4ENView on map
Why stay here ...
- Red Rocks is a beautiful, tranquil site set by a lake on the edge of the Ribble Valley.
- The well-stocked lake is used exclusively by guests of the site, ensuring a peaceful break.
- An excellent base for exploring surrounding areas including the Ribble Valley (10m), Trough of Bowland (10m), Lune Valley (20m), Blackpool (25m) and the Lake District (60m) with easy access to the M6.
- Historic Preston provides access to restaurants, shopping and attractions.
Electric amperage: 10
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PR5 4EN
- Lat 53.749541 / Lon -2.629673
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest train station: Bamber Bridge
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review