With over 70 state of the art shooting ranges, National Archery is by far the UK and Ireland's largest Archery provider ...View and Book
Red Rocks Fishery
Potter Lane, Higher Walton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 4ENView on map
Why stay here ...
- Red Rocks is a beautiful, tranquil site set by a lake on the edge of the Ribble Valley.
- The well-stocked lake is used exclusively by guests of the site, ensuring a peaceful break.
- An excellent base for exploring surrounding areas including the Ribble Valley (10m), Trough of Bowland (10m), Lune Valley (20m), Blackpool (25m) and the Lake District (60m) with easy access to the M6.
- Historic Preston provides access to restaurants, shopping and attractions.
Electric amperage: 10
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- PR5 4EN
- Lat 53.749541 / Lon -2.629673
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Nearest train station: Bamber Bridge
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review