Campsite Happy Place Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Caravan and Motorhome Campsite UGC Happy Place Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – August 2021
General Terms and Conditions apply to all competitions - please see here
- To enter the competition, entrants must submit at least one photograph or video on the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s website between 10:00 on 21 August 2021 and 23:59 on 18 September 2021.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering or receiving the prizes.
- There is no limit to the number of entries submitted.
- A panel of judges at the Caravan and Motorhome Club will select a shortlist of 10 finalists from submissions made in the eligible time frame.
- A winner will then be selected randomly from the shortlist of finalists on 22 September 2021 and will be contacted on 23 September 2021. The decision shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winner will be announced on the Club’s social media channels on Thursday 30 September 2021.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 10:00 on 21 August 2021.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 on 18 September 2021.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Prize(s):
- 7 nights on a standard touring or camping pitch at a UK Club campsite (must be taken by 30 September 2022, subject to availability). The winner must have access to their own outfit or tent.
- The promoter is Caravan and Motorhome Club, registered office: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA