Ultimate Dog bundle Terms and Conditions
Dog Competition 2021 - Competition Terms and Conditions
In association with Naturediet, Ivy & Duke, Doggy Bag, Red Original and Colapz
Caravan and Motorhome Club’s ‘Ultimate Dog Bundle Giveaway’ in association with Naturediet, Ivy & Duke, Doggy Bag, Red Original and Colapz
Competition Terms and Conditions, 23 July to 26 August 2021.
- To enter the prize draw, complete the entry form to inform us of your favourite dog holiday location.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering the prize draw or receiving the prizes.
- Entries are limited to one per person.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will randomly select one winner based on the entries made within the eligible time frame. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winners will be contacted directly via email to claim their prize.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 00:00 GMT on 23 July 2021.
- The closing date for this competition is 23:59 GMT 26 August 2021.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- All winners will be notified within 14 days of 26 August 2021.
- The Prize(s):
- £50 voucher, courtesy of Naturediet
- Medium waterproof lounger, blanket and pillow in any colour, courtesy of Ivy & Duke
- One doggy bag (any size) and towel, courtesy of Doggy Bag
- One dog buoyancy aid (any size), courtesy of Red Original
- Dog bowls and bottle and a portable dog shower, courtesy of Colapz
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Prize Draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, circumstances arise beyond the Club’s control.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Club may use your name and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. If the Competition prize provider or sponsor is a third party, the Club may also share this information with them to enable the administration of the competition and for publicity purposes.
- If a photograph, article or other submission for a Competition is published in the Club’s monthly members’ magazine; once the magazine has been published and distributed it will not be possible to remove any personal information.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will not be liable for entries lost or damaged (proof of submission is not proof of receipt by The Caravan Club).
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The Caravan and Motorhome Club or its employees, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this or any prize draw to any person who has made or wished to make an entry into the competition or any third party.
- In the event that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, the Caravan and Motorhome Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the lost prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Competition.
- If the winners do not reply within 14 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- The promoter is Caravan and Motorhome Club, registered office: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA.