Update on site redevelopments
Scheduled improvements to sites this year are progressing well, and some have even been completed ahead of schedule. Check out the latest news on site redevelopments below.
Work progressing well
- Brighton and Wyatts Covert - work on site is ongoing ahead of its completion in April
- Chester Fairoaks - The strip out of the toilet block is now complete and the internals of the toilet block are being refurbished
- Exmoor House - Progress is being made on the groundworks for the conversion of grass pitches to hardstandings
- Seacroft - The majority of the groundworks on the new pitching area are now complete
- Southport - Work is progressing on site to the pitching and toilet block
- Wirral Country Park - The new hardstanding pitches are now in and work on the reception block is ongoing
Almost at the finish line
- Exebridge Lakeside - The finishing touches on the redevelopment work are being done
- Gowerton - Work on site is about two weeks away from completion
- Start Bay - Finishing touches to some turfing on the newly converted pitches are being made
- York Rowntree Park - We're delighted to announce that the redevelopment works have been completed earlier than expected
- The Firs - The site underwent a complete relaunch this winter based on member feedback
More information on site improvements...
For more details and a full list of site redevelopments, take a look at our latest redevelopments page.