Terms and conditions
- Bookings after Friday 08 April 2022 may not be pitched within a Region or Division block.
- All events are run under The Caravan and Motorhome Club Bye-Laws.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to make alterations to the published Event programme where necessary.
- Pre-event Campsite and Late Departure tickets are only available when purchased with a Clubfest 2022 weekend ticket.
- For safety, drones and remote controlled flying toys are not permitted at the event.
- Drinking of alcohol is allowed in licenced areas. All bars will follow a Challenge 25 policy. Your own drinks and food are not allowed into the bar areas.
- Under 18’s remain the responsibility of their parents or carers at all times. Welfare bands are available for children.
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Certain areas and marquees will be marked ‘out of bounds’, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- You are not permitted in areas designated ‘out-of-bounds’, please keep out of unoccupied marquees and other designated areas.
- The event village and arena is out of bounds to all vehicles and bicycles.
- A 5 mph speed limit will be in operation at all times.
- Please consider other attendees at all times, and remember that the event is ‘quiet’ and The Village area is closed between 23:30 and 07:00.
- Open fires are not allowed, other than purpose made barbeques – all barbeques must be raised off the ground.
- Failure to adhere to Terms and Conditions could result in ejection from the event without refund.
Event Tickets and Delivery
- Should you have not received your tickets by Friday 13 May 2022, please call us on 01342 33 66 66.
- No tickets will be posted after Friday 13 May 2022; they will be ready for collection at the entrance gate.
Arrivals and Departures
- Pitches will be available from 8am on Wednesday 1 June (or 8am on Friday 27 May 2022 if you have booked the additional Early Arrival Tickets)
- No arrivals will be admitted without the booking confirmation.
- Arrivals after 10pm will be parked in a holding area and pitched the following morning.
- Pitches must be vacated and outfits clear of the site by 1pm on Sunday 5 June 2022. Power to all pitches, including the additional Late Departure (Non-electric only) tickets will be turned off at 1pm on Sunday 5 June 2022.
- Pre-event campsite pitches are located in a dedicated area, it will not be possible to relocate to a Regional Block.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserve the right to provide an alternative pitch/block to those specified on your booking confirmation providing it is similar to and of no less value to that stated on your booking.
- In the event that your pitch location is changed or modified due to circumstances beyond the event's reasonable control the lead booker will be notified as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- Pitches will measure 11 metres x 10 metres and include space for either one caravan or motorhome and one car. Maximum occupancy of 8 people.
- Additional cars will be charge £10 and parked in a designated car park.
- Each pitch has a 6 amp electric hook up and access to water and waste service points.
- Power to all pitches, including the additional Late Departure (Non-electric only) tickets, will be turned off at 1pm on Sunday 5 June 2022.
- In addition to a 25 metre electric cable it is recommended you bring an additional cable to enable hook up in exceptional circumstances. Utilities are subject to temporary loss of supply beyond our control and the organisers will endeavour to fix these as soon as possible.
- Your own sanitation is essential as there are no permanent toilets or shower blocks on-site.
- Blue badge pitches must display a blue badge at all times.
Refunds & Cancellation
- Cancellations made before 8 April 2022 will be refunded minus an admin charge of £40.00 per booking.
- Cancellations made after 8 April 2022 can not be refunded.
- All cancellations must be confirmed via email to email@example.com
- Cancellation charges apply to all ‘add-ons’ including Early Arrival, Late Departure, Additional Car and Additional Adults.
- Tickets will be refunded in full If the event is cancelled due to local or national Government restrictions relating to Covid-19.
- Tickets will be refunded minus the £40.00 admin charge or transferred to Clubfest 2023 if you and/or your party cannot attend due to local or national Government restrictions, including self isolation.
Risks and Responsibilities
- All persons attending Clubfest do so at their own risk and no responsibility for persons or property is accepted by The Caravan and Motorhome Club.