The National Motorhome and Campervan Show
Please note: In light of current events the dates for this show have now changed to Friday 31 July - Sunday 2 August 2020. For more information, please visit the show website.
- Address: East of England Showground, Peterborough, PE2 6XE
- Date: Friday 31 July - Sunday 2 August 2020
- Time: 9.30am - 5.00pm (4.30pm Sunday)
- Caravan Club stand: 65
Visit the UK's largest outdoor show in the leisure industry this spring and make your dreams of life on the road a reality. Find your perfect vehicle with over 600 new and used for sale – you’ll be spoilt for choice!
The East of England Arena will be home to 300+ exhibitors across the weekend event, with more than 60 national and local dealers in attendance. With thousands of accessories on display, now is the time to make sure you’re kitted out for the year ahead.
- Add to your hobby knowledge in the free MMM seminars
- Free 20 minute manoeuvring courses and campervan test drives from The Caravan and Motorhome Club
- View the latest selection of luxury lodges on the market
- Visit for the day or make a weekend of it with four nights of live entertainment
- Headline Entertainment (Sat) from Suzi Quatro and Sweet
|Arrival day||EHU||Clubs||Advance||On arrival|
Click here to book your weekend away or your day out in advance.
Camping pitch prices include unlimited access to the exhibition area and allow for two adults and up to three children per unit. Each additional person aged 17 or over is £20. You must be off site by 12 noon on Monday. Dogs and awnings are welcome. Warners Shows invite motorhomes, campervans, fifth wheels, caravans and tents to stay on site.
Four nights of live entertainment is available to those camping on site as part of their camping fee. Acts include Citizen Smith, Forever in Blue Jeans and The Carpenters Voice of the Heartplus many more. See full line up.
For the Saturday evening headline entertainment, Warners are pleased to welcome Suzi Quatro and Sweet. A separate ticket will be required for this, which can be booked at the same time as your pitch. Tickets cost £20 each for adults and £10 each for children (5-16 years).
Click here to find out more or call the information hotline Mon-Fri 9am-5pm - 01778 391 123
The Organisers reserve the right to vary or alter the entertainment programme at short notice. We are not able to take telephone bookings.