Lack of undercover storage

Wandering Paddy replied on 25/10/2021 17:07

Posted on 25/10/2021 17:07

Good Evening fellow members,

Having joined the club last year and new to this 

forum, I was wondering if anybody knows of undercover storage prefably near West or North London and Home Counties for my 7.5metre Motorhome?

I am actually on a C and M cassoa site awaiting 

to go undercover once it becomes available. However with Winter fast approaching it looks like our Pride and joy will be outside for some time yet!

Do any members know why there is a lack of undercover storage? 

thanks and kind regards

David aka wandering Paddy

Wandering Paddy replied on 30/10/2021 14:20

Posted on 30/10/2021 14:20

Thanks….yes ..we are aware of this site but nothing currently available there.

Just wondering if the the lack of undercover storage was of concern for other owners? …..Also surprised considering the huge increase in ownership that there isn't more debate or discussion on the matter.  Would be grateful, if anyone had any other suggestions or knew of others options? 

Regards

D and J

eurortraveller replied on 30/10/2021 14:45

Posted on 30/10/2021 14:45

I came across a website for Hertfordshire Vehicle Storage which  mentions indoor storage, but I know nothing about them or their prices.

Wandering Paddy replied on 04/11/2021 10:25

Posted on 04/11/2021 10:25

Thanks for the info Euro Traveller, I have checked with them and they do indeed have undercover storage but looking in the region of £350 per month! Ouch wasnt expecting it to be so high. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook