The Club's Motorhome Manoeuvring Courses are aimed at those who
have just purchased a motorhome and are keen to learn the
techniques for driving and manoeuvring a bigger vehicle.
These courses are open to members and non-members alike, and are
run in an informal, relaxed atmosphere. Participants are not
required to take a test and tuition is undertaken in your own
The courses contain:
- Driving exercises with instructor critique.
- Defensive driving.
- General principles affecting the larger type vehicle.
- Manoeuvring exercises.
- General advice on driving.
- On the road driving with free advice.
We offer courses at the following locations:
- Askham Bryan College, York, North Yorkshire
- Diamond Driver Training, Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Appletree Driving, Chipping Warden, Northamptonshire
- Elddis, Consett, County Durham
- L-Busters Towing Training School, Henfield, West Sussex
- Norfolk Training Services Ltd, Norwich, Norfolk
- Oatridge College, Broxburn, West Lothian
- Road Safe Wales, Llanelli, Carmarthenshire
- Sparsholt College, Winchester, Hampshire
- Tilston School of Motoring, Wrexham, Clwyd
- Towing Solutions Ltd, Macclesfield, Cheshire
- Wiltshire Transport Training Ltd, Devizes, Wiltshire
Please note the courses held at Elddis include a factory
The course fee is £140.00 per person.
If you have any special needs or requirements please
book over the phone on 01342 336 666.
If you would like the 2013 schedule sent by
post, please either call the Events Department on
01342 336 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember to include your membership number and address
The IAM recommends The Caravan Club