- Open dates:
30 March - 1 October
Site booking code
'Le Moulin', 31220, Martres-Tolosane, Midi
Book 7 nights pay for 6*
Reduced site cancellation charges*
*30/03-30/06 & 01/09-01/10
- Le Moulin is a beautifully landscaped site with a profusion of trees, flowers and shrubs
- Set on the former grounds of an immense Roman villa, with Toulouse to the north
- A warm welcome and relaxing convivial atmosphere
- Facilities are set around charming 17th century stone buildings and an old water mill
- Enjoy fishing in the River Garonne or unwind by the heated pool
- With the A64 10 minutes’ drive away, Le Moulin is conveniently located for visiting the area
- A gorgeous, secluded, family-run site in an ideal area for families and nature lovers
SP Ap. 90m2, 10 amp electricity, water and drainage. LP Ap. 140m2, 10 amp electricity, water and drainage. Grassy and flat pitches separated by hedges. Long electrical cables and water pipes may be required.
Children’s club, Bird watching, Mini-farm, Bouncy castle, Trampoline, Petanque, Ping-pong tournaments, Karaoke, Dances
Around & about
Martres-Tolosane, Toulouse, Tarbes, Lourdes, Carbonne, Spanish border, Pottery factories, Guided walks, Canoeing, Cycling, Horse riding, Archery.
Site rules & policies
LS €1.50, HS €4.00 per night per dog payable direct to site. Maximum 2 dogs per pitch. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. For dog restrictions see our advice and information section. Latest arrival: LS 19.30, HS 20.00 or 22.30 if pre-arranged. Earliest departure: 07.00 if pre-arranged
Prices and booking
You need to be a member of The Caravan Club to book an overseas holiday with us
Prices per night
|Date||LP Outfit + 2||SP Outfit + 2||Adult||Child 2-6||Infant 0-1
SP Price includes 10 amp electricity, water and drainage.
LP Pitch includes larger pitch, 10 amp electricity, water and drainage
Minimum stay: LP 2 nights 27/07-18/08.
Caravans and motorhomes over 7.5m and twin axles must book LP pitches all season.
Check availability & book
Sites with environmental credentials
Children's play area
whole site, charge payable
Things to do nearby