Motorhome Manoeuvring Course

Motorhome Manoeuvring Course

Only £214 per person

For anyone new to motorhomes, the Motorhome Manoeuvring Course builds confidence and covers everything a motorhome driver really needs to know and is run in an informal, relaxed atmosphere. The course is open to members and non-members alike, with all tuition being undertaken in your own motorhome.

Training course locations

Course information

What you'll need

  • A standard driver’s licence will be fine for the course, but check your license covers you to drive a very large motorhome on the road afterwards.
  • Cover for third party liability insurance on your vehicle.
  • To have your own motorhome.

What we provide

  • An Essential Guide to Touring will be provided on the course.
  • An information sheet on the training centre covering location and important information will be sent with your booking confirmation.
  • A certificate that will be presented to you when you have completed the course.

Important information

  • Please arrive at 8:45am for a 9am start.
  • If you are attending with a partner or friend, you only need to have one motorhome between you.
  • Only the fee paying attendees will be able to come into the training centre.
  • The maximum ratio of participants is a four to one instructor.
  • Tuition is delivered across classroom lecture and discussion topics, demonstration, practical manoeuvring and on the road session.
  • If you have any special requirements, please book over the phone on 01342 336 666.
  • View full terms and conditions

Save 5% on Cover and Insurance*

When you complete a Caravan & Motorhome Club training course, you’ll be eligible to receive a 5% discount if you cover your caravan and/or insure your car and/or motorhome and/or campervan with us.

For more information, call us on:

01342 607 514 - Caravan Cover

0345 504 0334 - Motorhome Insurance

0345 504 0334 - Car Insurance

*Available on Club Caravan Cover and Motorhome, Campervan and/or Car Insurance, for all courses. Valid for new policies/cover or at next renewal of an existing policy/cover, upon proof of completion of the course.