Terms and conditions for Overseas Site Night Vouchers
- The voucher currently on sale is valid for two calendar years, running from 1 January until 31 December. For example, 2021/2022 vouchers will be valid from the 1 January 2021 until 31 December 2022.
One voucher entitles the recipient to a one night stay in low season for two people with a car and caravan, motorhome or tent on a standard pitch* which will include as a minimum electrical hook up on any campsite within the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s network of overseas campsites, with the exception of:
- Duinrell in Holland
- Oase Praha in Czech Republic
- Birklet in Luxembourg
- Ria Formosa in Portugal
- Vitznau in Switzerland
- Natterer See in Austria
- Park Umag in Croatia
- German sites: Rhudesheim am Rhein and Kluthseecamp & Seeblick
- French sites: Le Couspeau, Les Ranchisses, Le Lac d'Orient, Camping Le Ty-Nadan, Le Ch’timi, La Vieille Ferme, Caravaning des 4 Vents, Le Domaine de Soleil Plage, Le Brasilia (July and August), Le Pin Parasol
- Spanish sites: Bonterra Resort, Roquetas de Mar, De Haro, Florantilles, Cabopino, Despenaperros, Kiko Park, Ribamar, Playa Joyel, La Torre del Sol and L'Amfora (July and August)
- In high season, two vouchers are required for a one-night stay. High season includes Easter Holidays (typically from the Sunday of the week leading up to and until the following Sunday of the week after Easter weekend) and all of July and August, but this may vary from campsite to campsite. Pitches on campsites are subject to availability.
- This voucher does not include the cost of any extras which can include but are not limited to local taxes, pitch upgrades, pets, additional adults and children.
- A minimum of four cheques apply when you purchase online.
- For details of the campsites that accept these vouchers please visit the overseas holidays page or request a copy of our overseas campsites and ferries brochure Venture Abroad.
- In case of any problems, please contact the Caravan and Motorhome Club on +44 1342 488 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This voucher must be presented at the time of arrival to the campsite, signed and dated by the lead member and signed and dated by the campsite.
- This voucher cannot be redeemed alongside a voucher of any other type or in conjunction with any other special or discounted offer.
- Once redeemed on site, vouchers cannot be refunded or replaced even if nights are not used.
- No cash alternative will be offered by us in place of, or in exchange for, a voucher.
- Vouchers are not for resale either privately or through auction sites.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed by the person to whom they were issued and cannot be gifted or transferred to another person.
- Lost, damaged, expired or stolen vouchers are not exchangeable, refundable or replaceable.
- The name of the member printed on this voucher must match that of the membership card and must be presented on arrival at the site.
- The vouchers are bound by our terms and conditions, which can be found here: https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/booking-terms-and-conditions/.
- Please familiarise yourself with these. This voucher is operated by The Caravan Club Limited.
*Facilities of a standard pitch will vary from campsite to campsite. This voucher will only be valid on the campsite’s most basic pitch, which may be a simple electric hook-up or could be a comfort pitch with water, electricity and drainage. It is at the campsite’s discretion which pitch is allocated.