Join in and win great prizes for you and your family
Our current competitions
We're sorry to say we don't have any competitions at the moment. Check back soon for updates.
Competition terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions (these Terms) apply to all competitions (including prize draws) undertaken by The Caravan Club Limited whose registered office is East Grinstead House, London Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA and whose company number is 00646027, trading as the Caravan and Motorhome Club (the Club).
- These Terms must be read with the entry rules for each competition which set out details of the nature of the competition, include a description of the prize(s) to be won and explain how members can enter (the Rules).
- All competitions to which these Terms apply are conducted and promoted by the Club. References in these Terms to a “Competition” relate to the competition set out in the Rules relating to the prize you are seeking to win.
- These Terms and the Rules together form the whole contract governing the Competition and your entry into the Competition, and by entering the Competition you confirm that you agree to be bound by these Terms and the Rules.
- All entries to a Competition must be made as specified in the Rules, and where posted must be received at the specified address prior to the date and time when entries to the Competition close. The Club will only accept entries submitted by the method(s) specified in the Rules or in these Terms.
- Entries must contain the entrant’s full and correct name, address and membership number to be valid.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter the Competition and there is no fee payable for entering a Competition or receiving the prize. Please note that there may be costs associated in accepting the prize. For example, if the prize is a pitch at a caravan site, the winner is responsible for making their own way to the site.
- The Club will not be liable for any non-receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. If submitted by post, entry forms must be originals. Proof of posting or emailing is not proof of receipt.
- Only one entry per household is permitted in each Competition. An e-mail address may be used only once in relation to any one Competition.
- Entries to a Competition containing false details will be invalid as will any entries that are made by automated means or mechanically.
- Any breach of these Terms will result in rejection of the entry or, if the draw has taken place, the entry will be void, as will any misrepresentations or fraudulent statements made in the course of entering the Competition.
- No Competitions are open to employees of the Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of a Competition.
- All entrants to Competitions must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- The person submitting the entry into the Competition must be at least 18 years of age.
- The Prize
- The prizes will be as described in the Rules for each Competition. A prize will only include those elements described in the Rules and no associated elements will be paid for by the Club.
- The Club reserves the right to withdraw a prize or provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value. In all cases the Club's decision is final. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part in respect of any prize. The prizes are non-transferrable, non-negotiable and may not be deferred. In the event that that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn by the third party the Club shall not offer any alternative prize.
- Winner Announcement
- The Club will randomly select a winner (or winners) from the valid entries within the timeframe set out in the Rules for the relevant Competition. If there is more than one prize the first prize will be allocated to the first entry drawn and so on until all of the prizes are allocated. This selection will be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- In those competitions for which entries require a correct answer in order to be valid (including, for example, completing a crossword), all entries received within the timeframe set out in the Rules will be entered into the random draw, but only entries with correct answers will be eligible to win. If an entry without the correct answer is selected in the random draw it will be discarded and the Club will continue the random selection until an entry with the correct answer is drawn.
- The Club will notify the winner by contacting them via email, telephone, post or Facebook, using the contact details provided by the entrant when entering into the Competition within 30 days of the Closing Date (as specified in the Rules).
- The Club will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within 30 days after the Closing Date of the Competition naming the specific competition and requesting the details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in Condition 1.
- Claiming the Prize
- The winner must claim the prize according to the instructions as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of the date of the Club sending the notification. Any prize which is unclaimed after 30 days of notification will be offered to another entrant following a further draw or the prize may be withdrawn from the relevant Competition at the absolute discretion of the Club. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Limitation of Liability
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Club or its employees, the Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with any Competition to any person who has made or wished to make and entry into the Competition or to any third party.
- Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights
- By submitting an entry to a Competition you agree that the Club may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website (https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/) and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition or the advertising of its goods or services. You agree to grant the Club a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the Competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- Data Protection
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Club may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- By entering a Competition you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Club for the purposes of administering the Competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Club may, at its sole discretion, exclude you from participating in the Competition.
- The Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change a Competition in any way if, at its sole discretion, it considers it necessary to do so.
- The Competitions and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or the Competition shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.