Caravan and motorhome storage facilities from just £1.18* per day
Need somewhere to store your outfit? We have 41 UK Club campsites with storage facilities from just £1.18* per day, some of which have 24 hour CCTV in operation, controlled access and staff on the campsite. You can choose from all-year, seasonal or temporary storage to suit your needs.
Storage pitches are member exclusive, become a member today to book your storage pitch and gain access to thousands of campsites and great benefits.
Devon and Cornwall
North East England
South East England
Store and Tow Service frequently asked questions
What hours will the service operate?
Service will be in normal site hours, and must be agreed with the site managers in advance. Out of hours cannot be guaranteed. The service will not operate outside of the touring season dates for the site.
Can I ask for a specific pitch number?
You may request that your outfit is towed onto a specific pitch number, but this will not be guaranteed.
Can my outfit be pitched before my arrival?
Yes, provided sufficient notice is given to the site staff.
What on-pitch service is provided?
You will need to connect to the services and set up yourself. Site staff will re-attach any security devices if you are not present.
Terms and conditions
*Based on an indicative price per day when booking seasonal storage at Lower Wensleydale Club campsite from 18 August to 4 November 2024.
†Get a 5% discount on Caravan Cover when you store your outfit at one of our Club campsite storage facilities (All Year Storage bookings only).
**Available at selected Club campsites
Store and Tow terms and conditions
- The Club's Storage Terms and Conditions 2024/25 are applicable.
- The service is only available for caravans and trailer tents at the stated storage sites.
- A minimum 24 hours advance notice is required when booking.
- The service is subject to availability.
- The service is available during normal site operating hours.
- The service will operate from 15 March to 4 November 2024 at Looe, Ramsland and Treamble Valley and all year round at Carnon Downs, however the Club reserves the right to withdraw the service.
- Specific pitch numbers may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- The outfit will be towed onto the pitch type that was booked, unless for operational reasons this needs to be changed.
- Max 2000kg outfit weight due to restrictions on site towing equipment.
- Members must have a valid insurance policy for their outfit which covers towing by a third party. This is highlighted in 15.1 of Club’s Storage Terms and Conditions 2024/25. Club Caravan Cover (a discretionary mutual product) will be acceptable.
- The outfit will be returned to the storage compound on departure day.
- We cannot guarantee that the outfit will be returned to the same location within the storage compound.