Photograph of Keen Ground Farm CL, Cumbria
Staying at a Certificated Location
Certificated Locations (CLs) are small, five-van sites, reserved exclusively for our members. They are privately owned sites - however just over half of all our CL owners are also members.
There are CLs in every corner of the UK, offering picturesque rural settings and a relaxed atmosphere.
Each CL is unique, whether on a working farm, large country estate, in the heart of the country or handy for a city. You can find CLs in pub grounds, near a beach, remote smallholdings by secluded rivers, others by golf courses, a windmill or other historic landmarks. Almost anywhere you could imagine.
What to expect from a Certificated Location
The Club makes sure all CLs have the basic essentials you need for a comfortable holiday. However, some CLs go further and have superb facilities.
Facilities on all sites
- Drinking water
- Chemical emptying points
- Dry rubbish disposal
Facilities on some sites
- Hardstandings (around 900 sites)
- Showers (over 540 sites)
- Toilets (over 900 sites)
- Electric hook-up (over 1,800 sites)
How to book a Certificated Location
You book your chosen CL directly with the owner , either by phone, email or on their website.
Guidance for booking
- Please have your membership number to hand.
- Out of courtesy, please do not telephone after 9pm.
- Advance booking is advised at all times but especially for peak periods.
- If you have any particular requirements, please check before booking that the CL can accommodate these.
- Always check what fees are payable when booking and preferably again on arrival.
- Unless otherwise stated, no separate charge will be levied for electric hook-ups (where provided).
- CL owners may choose to request a deposit or booking fee. In general this is non-refundable, so we recommend you that you confirm any booking/payment conditions with the owner directly.
- Prior to your arrival, please check with the owner which payment method they would prefer and when payment is to be made. Remember CLs cannot accept Site Night vouchers.