Job Title: Network Support
Responsible to: Site Manager
Purpose of the Job: As a member of the Network Support team you will be responsible for providing core cover to the Sites Network in the absence of the permanent staff. You will be required to ensure a consistent approach to running the Site, usually alongside other site staff or occasionally by stepping in to cover the Site Manager’s/Assistant Site Manager’s role. The site should run consistently, safely and efficiently and effectively, ensuring that high levels of service are delivered at all times. It is important that the team works well together, is competent and creates a safe and enjoyable environment that enables visitors to enjoy their stay.
You may be asked to cover Experience Freedom sites with Yurts/Glamping Pods/Camping Pods/Airstreams as well as Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager Roles. When you are not covering a specific assignment, you will be allocated site duties within the region you are based.
- Be prepared to undertake all reasonable tasks required to ensure the site runs
- To ensure the site and the site's facilities are maintained to a high level of
cleanliness and appearance to comply with the Club's standards (as instructed by your Site Manager/Regional Manager)
- Be prepared to provide cover at multiple locations and roles, including at
Experience Freedom Sites with Yurts/Glamping Pods/Camping Pods/Airstreams.
- To work within the Club’s Health and Safety guidelines to maintain and monitor a safe and secure environment for the welfare of our visitors and staff, identifying risks and hazards and reporting these so appropriate actions can be taken to ensure all accidents including near misses are reported, recorded and investigated satisfactorily in line with Club policies.
- To record any accident incident or near miss in accordance with club procedures, to undertake the initial investigation and report the findings to the Regional Manager within agreed timescales.
- To provide first class levels of customer service, meeting the expectations of all visitors at all times. To provide effective resolutions where areas of conflict arise.
- To assist the Site Manager's with the safe operational practises and maintenance of site equipment to ensure compliance with the Club's obligations and policies. Any defective equipment should be reported and repaired in a timely manner.
- To deputise for the Site Manager's in their absence, whilst providing a consistent level of service and cover by maintaining the standards and working practises in accordance with the requirement of your site.
- To provide efficient administration of the site to support the Club's operational
procedures by maintaining accurate computerised and written records.
- To ensure the sites toilet and shower facilities are cleansed daily and an additional deep clean is undertaken as per the rostered requirement.
- To maintain the sites landscapes, including but not limited to weeding, pitch
maintenance and drainage work, by utilising Company machinery and equipment (strimmers, blowers, hedge cutters and tractors).
- To ensure the site is tidy of domestic waste at all times and any hazardous
substances are stored or disposed of within the correct health and safety guidelines.
- To undertake all training as required for your role including, but not limited to;
machinery, first aid, hazardous substance, fire safety, legionella awareness, mental health awareness, equality and diversity, risk assessment, manual handling, customer experience, systems, policies and procedures.
- To apply a consistent approach to all Club policies, procedures and rules in a fair and flexible manner in accordance with the requirement of the site.
- To maintain an effective and friendly working relationship with colleagues to
promote a constructive working environment, both at East Grinstead and
throughout the Sites Network.
- When covering for the Site Manager’s or Assistant Site Manager’s, able to manage a safe, effective and efficient site and operation, whilst ensuring visitors have an enjoyable experience whilst on site.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- A very proactive and flexible approach is essential in being able to provide cover at multiple locations and roles
- Experience of staying on a variety of Club sites
- Demonstrates a passion for and knowledge of the role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work effectively on your own as well as in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of providing conflict resolutions
- Ability to provide solutions in an ever changing environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Experience of cash handling and card transactions
- IT literate, use of Microsoft Office. Experience of using G-Suite would be advantageous (Sheets and Docs)
- Ability to use heavy machinery, including mowers, blowers and strimmer’s to attend to garden and pitch maintenance
- A full and valid Driving Licence is essential