Prepare for mud-churning and wheel-spinning action as you try and overcome the array of challenging obstacles that await...View and Book
Chacewater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8GBView on map
Why stay here ...
John and Sally welcome you to their Certificated Location at Little Penstraze near the cathedral city of Truro, with its quaint streets and independent shops. You will be joining John and Sally on their small holding, currently they have 10 calves, one dog and two visiting cats!
The site is very central to both the south and north coasts with their array of beautiful beaches and dramatic coastlines.
There is a cycle trail about 4 miles away, The Bissoe Trail, and also lots of footpaths.
We know that you will enjoy the beautiful site and have a wonderful holiday exploring Cornwall.
Some reviews from our Mobile Holiday Home, which is also available for holidays.
- Had a wonderful stay, was an excellent location for exploring all of Cornwall.
- Great place, great setting, lovely hosts, lovely stay.
- The location was great. Didn't take us long to get to the beaches north or south from there, easy to get into Truro and we drove to Land's End and didn't think it was too far. It's very close to an A road, so easy to get to as well.
- Lovely accommodation on a farm with picturesque surrounding fields.
- Great location for exploring Cornwall.
- Absolutely perfect for those wanting to explore Cornwall.
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members