With restrictions easing, we know many members are eager to get out and explore once more! To help you make the most of your day trips we’ve put together some guidance.
- Not all venues will be open or may be operating with restricted days and times. Please check the venue website and/or contact the venue directly before travelling to avoid disappointment.
- Some venues may now require pre-booking online or by phone. Please check the offer details page and follow instructions for pre-booking. If pre-booking is not required we would still recommend you contact the venue in advance before travelling to avoid disappointment.
- Some venues will be offering a reduced number of tickets to ensure limited visitor numbers; may have designed new routes; may have limited areas/access; new queuing formats; and enhanced cleaning in alignment with Government guidelines. Please be patient and kind to staff who are trying their best to keep everyone safe.
- To keep yourself and others safe, continue to follow social distancing rules, wash your hands regularly and wear face coverings where necessary.
- All venues featured on www.camc.com/greatsavingsguide are correct at the time of publication however are subject to change.
- If you have any queries we recommend you contact the venue directly in the first instance. For further assistance please contact the external Great Savings Guide helpline on 01462 889 010. The Great Savings Guide external helpline operates from Monday to Friday 09.00 to 17.00 hours.
For further information about the current guidance in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland please visit www.gov.uk