*Terms and conditions
Bailey Pursuit competition October 2017 – March 2018 prize draw terms and conditions
- To enter the prize draw, visit our website (www.caravanclub.co.uk/winaBailey) between 17 October 2017 and 31 March 2018; enter the required fields in the online entry form. There is no purchase necessary to enter the competition and there is no fee payable for entering the prize draw or receiving the prizes. Entry to the competition is limited to one per household.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will randomly select one winner based on the entries made within the eligible time frame. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
- The winner will be contacted directly via email, telephone, post or Facebook to claim their prize.
- All entrants to this competition must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be 18 years or over.
- The opening date for this competition is 9am GMT on 17 October 2017.
- The closing date for this competition is 23.59pm GMT on 31 March 2018.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified by 30 April 2018.
- The Prize:
- One new Bailey Pursuit 570/6, or (at our sole discretion) a similar new caravan. The winner will be notified of their nearest dealer and arrangements will be made for the winner to collect the caravan from the dealer. The winner must insure the caravan themselves.
free Standard 5Cs caravan cover for one year and is subject to underwriting acceptance. Cover limited to £18k for Caravan and Equipment plus up to £3000 for your personal contents. The prize is not exchangeable for cash – no alternative prize or cash in lieu will be offered. The Caravan and Motorhome Club is a trading name of The Caravan Club Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Full details of the cover, terms, conditions and exclusions are available on request.
- The winner will also receive a year’s free Club membership, a year’s free access to Club UK sites.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right at any time to cancel or change the Prize Draw in any way if, at its sole discretion, circumstances arise beyond The Club’s control.
- The Caravan and Motorhome Club will not be liable for entries lost or damaged (proof of submission is not proof of receipt by The Caravan Club).
- Except for any liability arising in relation to death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The Caravan and Motorhome Club or its employees, The Caravan and Motorhome Club shall have no liability in respect of any loss, harm or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) arising in connection with this or any prize draw to any person who has made or wished to make an entry into the competition or any third party.
- In the event that a prize is supplied by a third party and the prize is withdrawn following the draw, The Caravan and Motorhome Club shall not offer any alternative prize or compensation in respect of the lost prize or any indirect or consequential losses.
- The Competition is not open to employees of the Caravan and Motorhome Club, members of their families, agents or any other person(s) or company connected in any way with the promotion or organisation of the Competition.
- If the winners do not reply within 14 days, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Caravan and Motorhome Club reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
- The promoter is Caravan and Motorhome Club, registered office: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA.