Terms and conditions
Canadian Rockies Competition - Rules of Entry:
Caravan and Motorhome Club’s Prize Giveaway worth £12,998
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
The following document sets out the Terms and Conditions of the “Canadian Rockies Competition” offered via The Caravan Club, trading as the Caravan and Motorhome Club (the Club), East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as you will be bound by them. In these Terms and Conditions, “you” or “your” means the person who makes the booking. “We”, “us” and “our” means the Club.
- All entrants to Competitions must be residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, or Republic of Ireland.
- Entries must be made between Monday 11th September 2023 10:00 and Sunday 18th February 2024 23:59.
- Details of how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter (the Caravan and Motorhome Club) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To submit an entry to the competition participants must enter the required fields in the online entry form.
- Only one entry per household is permitted in each Competition. An e-mail address may be used only once in relation to any one Competition.
- The winner will be notified via the contact details provided on the online competition entry form.
- All existing staff (permanent, temporary or contracted) of the Club, including all trading divisions, Contractors or Sub-Contractors are excluded from entry.
- The winner will receive the following prize:
- A trip for 2 people on the 26 day ‘The Canadian Rockies’ escorted motorhome tour in Canada, starting on 3rd September 2024 and is based on 2 people sharing the hotel room and a 3 berth C-small motorhome.
- Return in-direct flights in economy class are included, along with airport and motorhome depot transfers, 3 nights in a Calgary hotel plus 21 nights at campsites and 22 days hire of a 3 berth motorhome. Please refer to the tour's page in the Worldwide section of the Club's website for the full list of inclusions.
- Some of the items which are not included are travel insurance, motorhome fuel, gas bottle refills, meals, entrance fees and optional sightseeing activities plus items of a personal nature e.g. groceries, souvenirs, phone calls etc.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Any amendments to the tour itinerary, if requested by the prize winner, will be at the winner’s expense.
- By entering the prize draw the winner is confirming that they are able to travel to Canada on 3rd September 2024, returning to the UK on 28th September 2024 and that they will take full responsibility for organising the Canadian entry visa or electronic travel authorisation required, adequate travel insurance for their needs and ensuring they have valid passports with at least 6 months validity remaining on the date of their arrival into Canada.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the prize listed above in the event the original prize offered is no longer available for reasons outside the Promoters reasonable control. In all cases, the Promoter's decision is final.
- The Club will send the first name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within 30 days after the Closing Date of the Competition naming the specific competition and requesting the details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the address set out in Condition 1.
- Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as final and binding.