Book your seasonal pitch for 2019/20 and stay for longer
Did you know we offer seasonal pitches at over 80 UK Club Sites? A seasonal pitch is like having a home from home, you can book a pitch for a selected period of time and leave your touring vehicle safely and securely on site, meaning you can visit at your leisure without having to tow or manoeuvre your touring vehicle each time. Book a pitch for the summer and make the most of spontaneous weekend getaways or an extended break.
Why book a seasonal pitch?
- You get to enjoy your own dedicated pitch.
- It’s safe and secure.
- There are over 80 Club Sites across the UK to choose from.
- Prices of seasonal pitches are lower than standard touring pitches.
- It offers you the flexibility to stay for up to 21 days at a time or visit at your leisure.
- The pitch fee includes electric hook-up and all services on site including fresh water and waste disposal, plus use of onsite amenities where available.
Top 5 sites with availability
The following sought-after sites still have seasonal pitch availability for 2019. Book your spot today!
Blackshaw Moor: 92 days for £1,240 | Bourton on the Water: 220 days for £1,360 | Modbury: 234 days for £1,595 | High Onn: 206 days for £900 | New England Bay: 234 days for £1,478
Price correction for Treamble Valley – please note the price for a seasonal pitch at Treamble Valley has been amended to £1,580. The price listed in the PDF below is showing the correct price, but anyone with a professionally printed booking form will see the previous price. We're sorry for any incovenience.