The UK's No.1 Forest Adventure, the classic and original Go Ape - experience. Fly down zip-wires, leap off Tarzan Swings...View and Book
Swanley Lane, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 8QBView on map
Why stay here ...
- Swanley House CL is a spacious 2.5 acre site, set in a rural and tranquil location close to the black and white town of Nantwich in Cheshire.
- Each pitch is laid to lawn / grass and offers awning space. Pets are welcome. For further details and a photo gallery, see www.Swanleyhouse.co.uk
For the 2019 booking season we have upgraded all 5 pitches to fully serviced pitches which now have separate water and grey waste connection facilities as well as 16 amp electric hook up points.
- The site provides an excellent base for exploring Cheshire, including the historic town of Nantwich and the nearby Roman City of Chester.
- The Llangollen canal runs behind the site and provides good fishing and beautiful walks.
- There is a Local shop and various country pubs/restaurants nearby.
Pitch fee’s for 2019 will be £17 per night which covers 1 x outfit, awning, 2 x adults and children under 12 years and up to 2 x pets. Additional adults and children 12 & over are charged at £3 per night.
- Advanced booking required at £25 deposit.
Latest arrival time: 8:00 PM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CW5 8QB
- Lat 53.06525 / Lon -2.57033
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Chester, Nantwich
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Wrenbury
Log in to write a review