Crich Lane Farm Home
Moorwood Moor Lane, Wessington, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 6DUView on map
Why stay here ...
Picnic tables available in the summer.
Latest arrival time: 12:00 AM
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- DE55 6DU
- Lat 53.111977 / Lon -1.449464
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Alfreton, Matlock
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest train station: Alfreton
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review
- We stayed at this lovely CL during the August Bank Holiday in 2017. The CL is on a working farm with friendly owners & is very clean & picturesque , with pleasant views over the countryside & nearby pond which can be fished . The CL is actually 2 CLs . One attached to the farm & one in an adjacent plot next to farm. We stayed in the CL attached to farm. Arriving on site is a little tricky as you are not allowed to use the main farm entrance due to its narrow opening. You will need to open 2 gates to gain access to the CL we were pitched on. This CL is made up of 3 spacious hard standing & 2 grass pitches. The adjacent CL is much easier to access with no gates & all 5 are hard standing. All with electric hookups. There are no facilities on site also . There is a local village green 5 mins walk up the lane with a chip shop & also a nice pub / restaurant that had a beer festival on during our stay. There are many local areas of interest to visit in the surrounding area including Matlock. We will definitely return to this site. Shame there are no facilities though.