Leaden Roding, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 1REView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our daughter lives at Newhouse Farm, we live in Abbess Hall.
- The farm grows wheat, sugar beet, peas and linseed.
- Hedged placements or open pitches, farmland views.
- Footpath from site to pub or farm shop/cafe in White Roding.
- Buses Chelmsford/Harlow, stop outside.
- Local information, maps, book exchange.
- Riverside Walk half a mile away.
- Birds Green Fishery (3 miles).
- Overground trains Sawbridgeworth (15mins) to Liverpool Street or Cambridge. Epping underground 30 min drive.
- We do ask guests to recycle rubbish.
Electric amperage: 16
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CM6 1RE
- Lat 51.79276 / Lon 0.28704
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Chelmsford, Harlow
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review