With over 150 spectacular shooting grounds located up and down the country, The Big Shoot is the UK and Ireland's larges...View and Book
Leaden Roding, Dunmow, Essex, CM6 1REView on map
Why stay here ...
- Our daughter lives at Newhouse Farm, we live at Abbess Hall, 1 mile away.
- The farm grows wheat, oats and beans.
- Hedged placements or open pitches, farmland views.
- Footpath from site to farm shop/cafe in White Roding.
- Buses Chelmsford/Harlow, stop outside Arriva No 59.
- Local information, maps, book exchange.
- Birds Green Fishery (3 miles).
- Overground trains Sawbridgeworth (15mins) to Liverpool Street or Cambridge. Epping underground 30 min drive.
- We do ask guests to recycle rubbish.
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- CM6 1RE
- Lat 51.79276 / Lon 0.28704
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Buses go to: Chelmsford, Harlow
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Train station within 5 miles
Log in to write a review