The UK's No.1 Forest Adventure, the classic and original Go Ape - experience. Fly down zip-wires, leap off Tarzan Swings...View and Book
Shelt Hill Farm and Fishery
82 Shelt Hill, Woodborough, Nr Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG14 6DGView on map
Why stay here ...
Set in rural Nottinghamshire, yet just 7 miles north of Nottingham City Centre, Shelt Hill Farm and Fishery offers an ideal location to relax and enjoy a spot of fishing if you wish. The site is 0.75 acres and is a flat, well-drained, grassed with a gravel access road.
This quiet CL is located Lakeside surrounded by farmland and overlooks horse paddocks with the Village of Woodborough just a short walk away, where you can find local amenities and country public houses.
- Woodborough - an English Village within walking distance, less than half a mile away.
- Epperstone - an English Village just 1 mile away or a short walk
- Four Bells Inn (NG14 6EA) – is a cosy, family friendly country pub and restaurant in Woodborough.
- Newstead Abbey (8 miles away), the former home of the celebrated poet Lord Byron. House and gardens open to the public.
- Sherwood Forest and the Major Oak (13 miles) - home to the outlawed Robin Hood.
- Rufford and Clumber Park (11 miles) - part of the Dukeries estate.
- Nottingham City Centre is just 7 miles away, with excellent shopping facilities, two theatres, music arena and ice skating rink.
- Gonalston Farm Shop (NG14 7DR) 4 miles, provides the freshest and highest quality produce to the local community, offering only the very freshest of produce with an emphasis on exquisite taste.
- The Nags Head at Woodborough, just a short walk, is a wonderful village pub with a large car park and beer garden.
- The Kitchen at The Cross Keys, Epperstone - a country dining public house with delicious fresh seasonal menus, fine wines and real ales.
- Springwater Cantonese, Calverton, 1.2 miles. Established in July 1993, Springwater is managed by the original proprietors and continues to consistently deliver high quality Cantonese cuisine. Providing a friendly efficient service and value for money.
- Lowdham Caravans NG14 7ES (4 miles away).
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review