Shelt Hill Farm and Fishery
82 Shelt Hill, Woodborough, Nr Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG14 6DGView on map
Why stay here ...
Set in rural Nottinghamshire, yet just 7 miles north of Nottingham City Centre, Shelt Hill Farm and Fishery offers an ideal location to relax and enjoy a spot of fishing if you wish. The site is 0.75 acres and is a flat, well-drained, grassed with a gravel access road.
This quiet CL is located Lakeside surrounded by farmland and overlooks horse paddocks with the Village of Woodborough just a short walk away, where you can find local amenities and country public houses.
- Woodborough - an English Village within walking distance, less than half a mile away.
- Epperstone - an English Village just 1 mile away or a short walk
- Four Bells Inn (NG14 6EA) – is a cosy, family friendly country pub and restaurant in Woodborough.
- Newstead Abbey (8 miles away), the former home of the celebrated poet Lord Byron. House and gardens open to the public.
- Sherwood Forest and the Major Oak (13 miles) - home to the outlawed Robin Hood.
- Rufford and Clumber Park (11 miles) - part of the Dukeries estate.
- Nottingham City Centre is just 7 miles away, with excellent shopping facilities, two theatres, music arena and ice skating rink.
- Gonalston Farm Shop (NG14 7DR) 4 miles, provides the freshest and highest quality produce to the local community, offering only the very freshest of produce with an emphasis on exquisite taste.
- The Nags Head at Woodborough, just a short walk, is a wonderful village pub with a large car park and beer garden.
- The Kitchen at The Cross Keys, Epperstone - a country dining public house with delicious fresh seasonal menus, fine wines and real ales.
- Springwater Cantonese, Calverton, 1.2 miles. Established in July 1993, Springwater is managed by the original proprietors and continues to consistently deliver high quality Cantonese cuisine. Providing a friendly efficient service and value for money.
- Lowdham Caravans NG14 7ES (4 miles away).
Electric amperage: 16
Log in to write a review