Grimbister, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1TTView on map
Why stay here ...
- Nestled below Keelylang Hill, this is a quiet, secluded south facing site, sheltered from the North.
- Centrally located, only a short 5 mile, 10 minute drive from the Cathedral City of Kirkwall.
- The village of Finstown with a shop and other local amenities is only 2 miles away.
- Hillwalking on your doorstep with a thriving birdlife including many raptors.
- A short drive from the World Heritage site of Skara brae, Maeshowe and Ring of Brodgar.
Some sloping pitches
Log in to write a review