Grimbister, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1TTView on map
Why stay here ...
- Nestled below Keelylang Hill, this is a quiet, secluded south facing site, sheltered from the North.
- Centrally located, only a short 5 mile, 10 minute drive from the Cathedral City of Kirkwall.
- The village of Finstown with a shop and other local amenities is only 2 miles away.
- Hillwalking on your doorstep with a thriving birdlife including many raptors.
- A short drive from the World Heritage site of Skara brae, Maeshowe and Ring of Brodgar.
Some sloping pitches
Log in to write a review
A nice farm CL with loads of room to spread out away from fellow campers in the grassy field. It has everything you need water, electricity and a waste dump. The owners were nice and welcoming. Apart from that it is as you would expect a farm CL. This CL is perfectly situated for you to enjoy everything that Orkney has to offer a visitor. Orkney is such a special place to visit that you will not be disappointed and this CL is right at the centre of most of it. It is a stunningly good holiday destination. I cannot recommend it enough.
Just been over to Orkney and spent 11 nights on this site, it is lovely and peaceful and very central to the islands main sites being only a few miles from Kirkwall. You are within easy travelling distance to all the inter island ferry terminals. A lovely well maintained site and would recommend it highly.