Immerse yourself in the ultimate whisky experience - Tour the whisky distillery and discover how they double age for ext...View and Book
Wester Essendy, Blairgowrie, Perthshire & Kinross, PH10 6RDView on map
Why stay here ...
- We hope you will enjoy your stay at our quiet rural site, 4 miles from the town of Blairgowrie.
- Centrally located for visiting Dunkeld, Perth, Dundee or Edinburgh.
- Attractions from castle-gardens to museums, golf or fishing.
- Forrest walks within a short drive.
- All pitches have level hard standing and grass, each pitch has electric hook-up,water, recycling and rubbish bins.
- There is an area for exercising dogs on site and dogs are very welcome.
- Local tracks are a short walk from the site.
Electric amperage: 10
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
Log in to write a review
We enjoyed our 3 nights here, and the pitches were ideally spaced for privacy and Covid safety. Water and electricity beside each pitch, owner on site was very welcoming. Easy access by car into Perth and the surrounding villages. The site itself was very peaceful, and we had a very relaxed few days.
This is a lovely spacious sunny CL with far reaching views. Very quiet, with each pitch having it’s own tap, hand sanitiser and bin. Great for exploring the local area. We will definitely return. 🙂