Get up close to nature with one of our wildlife boat trips to the islands of Ramsey, Skomer and Grassholme. There is al...View and Book
Berea, St David's, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6DHView on map
Why stay here ...
- A peaceful 2.5 acre site on a working farm within easy reach of the Pembrokeshire coastal path and local beaches and 5 miles from historical St Davids with its cathedral.
- A good base for walking, cycling and sightseeing with a coastal shuttlebus service within 400 yards. Surfing, coasteering and kayaking facilities available nearby.
- Firm, level and well-spaced grass pitches and easy access to site.
- Family friendly and dogs welcomed.
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA62 6DH
- Lat 51.918877 / Lon -5.207712
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Fishguard (12 miles)
Log in to write a review