Berea, St David's, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6DHView on map
Why stay here ...
- A peaceful 2.5 acre site on a working farm within easy reach of the Pembrokeshire coastal path and local beaches and 5 miles from historical St Davids with its cathedral.
- A good base for walking, cycling and sightseeing with a coastal shuttlebus service within 400 yards. Surfing, coasteering and kayaking facilities available nearby.
- Firm, level and well-spaced grass pitches and easy access to site.
- Family friendly and dogs welcomed.
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA62 6DH
- Lat 51.918877 / Lon -5.207712
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
- Nearest port: Fishguard (12 miles)
Log in to write a review