The National Waterfront Museum tells the story of industry and innovation in Wales, now and over the last 300 years. The...View and Book
Oldwalls, Gower, Swansea, SA3 1HAView on map
Why stay here ...
New in 2022.
Eastern Farm is a small 30 acre working farm situated in the heart of North Gower. The Farm has the advantage of good access roads, and is found before some of the narrower Gower lanes making the towing journey more enjoyable. The CL is just off the main North Gower Road yet sits towards the rear of the property away from the road. Peace and tranquility can be found amongst the beautiful backdrop of Cefyn Bryn with views of Arthur's Stone (an ancient Neolithic burial ground) which can actually be spotted from the pitches.
Gower has an abundance of walking trails and many from the farm, stroll down to Llanrhidian village and walk the marsh road via the footpath across the road or hike upto Arthur's Stone and see if you can spot the Farm amongst the views. A quick drink and a bite to eat at the King Arthur pub will break up your hike perfectly and refuel you for the downward journey home.
Our gravel hardstanding pitches are fully serviced with EHU and water available along with grey waste disposal available on every pitch. Outdoor washing up facilities are available adjacent to our (four toilets) WC facilities, where you will also find the recycling and Elsan chemical waste disposal point.
Days out, are in abundance with Rhossilli and Worms Head among many other local award winning beaches just a short drive away. For something a little different Cwm Ivy is a hidden gem offering wonderful walks through woodland and out onto Whitford Sands where there are miles to explore the untouched beauty.
- The Welcome to Town 0.8 miles
- King Arthur 1.3 mile (hike) 4.2 mile (car)
- Purple Badger (with great outdoor play area) 1.8 miles
- Brittania (great beer garden) 2.8 miles
- Kings Head 3.7 miles
- Parc Le Breos (wonderful outdoor and a la carte dining) 6.5 miles
- The Rake and Riddle 6 miles
- Petrol station/ General Store and Post Office:
- Herons Way 0.6 mile
- Pharmacy, supermarket, chip shop and ice cream parlour can all be found in Penclawdd Village 5 miles away.
Beaches and Landmarks:
- Llangennith 5.4 miles
- Rhossilli and Worms Head 6.8 miles
- Broughton Bay and Blue pool 5.5 miles
- Cwm Ivy 3.7 miles
- Oxwich Bay 7 miles
- Three cliffs Bay 7.3 miles
- Fishing Village of Mumbles with boutique shops and pier 14 miles Alex and Natalie look forward to giving you a warm welcome at Eastern Farm.
Latest arrival time: 7:00 PM
Latest departure time: 11:30 AM
Electric amperage: 16
Great savings on days out
Offers available to Club members
You need to be a Club member to view directions to this Certificated Location. Log in
- SA3 1HA
- Lat 51.60485 / Lon -4.18323
- OS field ref:
- OS map ref:
- Bus stop within 1 mile
- Buses go to: Swansea, Gower
- Daily public transport within 1 mile
Log in to write a review