Norfolk Centre - Spring at Searles Holiday Rally

Sewells replied on 18/12/2022 19:57

Posted on 18/12/2022 19:57

Booking now open for Spring at Searles Holiday Rally Hunstanton, Norfolk  - 6th to 12th March, 2023.

A free and easy rally. Entertainment in the club house (full details on arrival). Indoor heated pool and fun splash pool and food outlets on site. Golf at extra cost.

Site amenities : fully serviced hardstanding pitches including ehu, toilets and showers, bars and restaurants. Indoor swimming pool.

Site fee £20(3+ nights), £21(1-2 nights) plus Admin. £15 non refundable deposit required upon booking and collected via Sumup. Balance will be requested approximately 1 week prior to the rally. No cash accepted. 

Vans can arrive from 12pm on the 6th and must leave by 4pm on the 12th. 

Please contact David for more details davidjonas576@hotmail.com

Mob 07414677620

davetommo replied on 19/12/2022 17:02

Posted on 19/12/2022 16:57 by JVB66

There is also the site in Norfolk we are booked on from this Wed until the New Year at £23 per night incl ehu and toilets and showers 

So make a Norfolk holiday using both the Rally and Southerly camp site 

Buses close to both sites

Posted on 19/12/2022 17:02

Would if I could 

brue replied on 20/12/2022 10:54

Posted on 20/12/2022 10:54

Out of interest if members want to receive the rally list supplement that comes with club magazine in the New Year you need to sign up for a local centre in your profile. You can join any centre, it doesn't have to be the nearest and there are no fees involved. The club puts the list on line and sometimes rallies are added or removed but the supplement is an easy way to see what's on next year, both in the uk and abroad. smile

Hja replied on 20/12/2022 12:47

Posted on 20/12/2022 10:54 by brue

Out of interest if members want to receive the rally list supplement that comes with club magazine in the New Year you need to sign up for a local centre in your profile. You can join any centre, it doesn't have to be the nearest and there are no fees involved. The club puts the list on line and sometimes rallies are added or removed but the supplement is an easy way to see what's on next year, both in the uk and abroad. smile

Posted on 20/12/2022 12:47

Can you go to any rally with any centre? And do they still do the gathering around the flagpole stuff?

peedee replied on 20/12/2022 13:14

Posted on 20/12/2022 12:47 by Hja

Can you go to any rally with any centre? And do they still do the gathering around the flagpole stuff?

Posted on 20/12/2022 13:14

Yes you can go to any Centre rally as long as you are a C&MC members whether you are a centre member or not. As far as I am aware they still have Flag Pole. In my experience, formality or lack of it varies from centre to centre

You can check out centres and rallies >here<

peedee

brue replied on 20/12/2022 13:54

Posted on 20/12/2022 12:47 by Hja

Posted on 20/12/2022 13:54

In our experience rallies vary but there are what I would describe as opportunities to join in or not eg there might be an invite to have a coffee, there is absolutely no pressure to join in with anything. If a rally says "free and easy" it will just be a place to stay, not much else. Some organise all sorts of things, walks, trips, cycle rides etc. have to say the rally organisers do a stalwart job and without them nothing would exist. Some of the rallies are very popular and fill up quickly.

Don't think I've ever been on a rally or THS where there isn't some sort of flag marking the point where the rally organisers are based and that's where people tend to meet up if they want to.

It's interesting reading comments on other threads about the club "not being a club" but amongst the rally fraternity it still exists. smile

JVB66 replied on 20/12/2022 15:34

Posted on 20/12/2022 15:34

We have not rallied before but I have been in conversation with who i think is a rally officer,and you do not have to be a member of any centre just a member of what remains of the caravan club 

JVB66 replied on 20/12/2022 15:40

Posted on 20/12/2022 13:54 by brue

In our experience rallies vary but there are what I would describe as opportunities to join in or not eg there might be an invite to have a coffee, there is absolutely no pressure to join in with anything. If a rally says "free and easy" it will just be a place to stay, not much else. Some organise all sorts of things, walks, trips, cycle rides etc. have to say the rally organisers do a stalwart job and without them nothing would exist. Some of the rallies are very popular and fill up quickly.

Don't think I've ever been on a rally or THS where there isn't some sort of flag marking the point where the rally organisers are based and that's where people tend to meet up if they want to.

It's interesting reading comments on other threads about the club "not being a club" but amongst the rally fraternity it still exists. smile

Posted on 20/12/2022 15:40

The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and said there is no pressure to join in any thing that may be laid on ,it is just a group ,some of who may be friends as we may become if so inclined ,cool

Ps as we stay at Searles to meet friends at a music festival  each November,I can recommend the venue and the food we have(not included in rally price) is excellent  cool

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook