ClubFest 2024

RowenaBCAMC replied on 17/01/2024 13:24

Posted on 17/01/2024 13:24

This years ClubFest is set amidst the picturesque backdrop of Weston Park, Shropshire with fantastic live on-stage entertainment from Scouting for Girls, Toploader, Jason Donovan and ELO Experience.There will be exciting zones, each offering all inclusive activities for the whole family. These include the Wellbeing Club for those wanting to recharge, the Have-a-go Club for fun outdoor activities, the Nature Club which will have bushcraft activities including shelter building, water filters, carving, forest foraging, fire lighting with flint and steel and campfires. The Mayday Kids Club and Family Club will keep the family entertained all weekend. And of course, don't miss out on the delicious street food vendors.

Is anyone planning on going to ClubFest this year? I'm hoping to go and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Club Together get together if you're there? 

bill replied on 25/04/2024 11:13

Posted on 23/04/2024 08:29 by peedee

Thanks Bill, was there any indication of any restrictions placed. On non members,e.g. they have to  book much later than members.

peedee

Posted on 25/04/2024 11:13

There were no restrictions mentioned about non members and it was justified that it was a  way of recruiting non members to join.  There were still places available as of 20th April but disappointment that only 45 non EHU pitches had been booked out of some 3,000+ overall  despite all the fuss last year about it. 

One other interesting fact I discovered which surprised me a little was that membership was now 65% of motorhomes and campervans compared to caravans so I assume activities will be directed in that direction.

peedee replied on 26/04/2024 13:10

Posted on 26/04/2024 13:10

Thanks once again for the response. Have you praised your sentence right about non EHU pitches? Surely there cannot be 3000, did you mean 300? When I looked at the bookings all the quite area and blue badge pitches were fully booked.

peedee

peedee replied on 26/04/2024 13:51

Posted on 26/04/2024 13:51

Sorry got distracted when posting, I meant - have you phrased your sentence right. Just rechecked availability and would appear only the  blue badge, quiet zone and fully serviced with electric areas are fully booked.

peedee

bill replied on 30/04/2024 08:28

Posted on 26/04/2024 13:51 by peedee

Sorry got distracted when posting, I meant - have you phrased your sentence right. Just rechecked availability and would appear only the  blue badge, quiet zone and fully serviced with electric areas are fully booked.

peedee

Posted on 30/04/2024 08:28

My understanding was that the CAMC were still touting for business on the 20th April at the meeting that I attended but not sure in what areas they meant they had spaces.

peedee replied on 30/04/2024 08:54

Posted on 30/04/2024 08:54

If you go to the booking page and start to make a booking and scroll through the pitch options the only areas that come up with availability are the regional, the family and non electric. The fact that the blue badge, the quiet area and serviced electric area are fully booked says a lot about the membership.

peedee

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook