16th-20th. Baltic Wharf CC site. Meet.

vivien replied on 07/10/2016 17:07

Posted on 07/10/2016 17:07

for aome reason posts have been Deleted User or have disappeared, this was one of the threads that has gone walk about!

i know several people have managed to book in, can I ask for a role call please so you are not missed on site!

Carolyn

Vivien and Pickles

Rubytuesday replied on 12/11/2016 10:48

Posted on 12/11/2016 10:48

Ok! So who is going to volunteer to washing the filthy roof of my caravan AGAIN?

Write your comments here...now now Vivian , isn't cleaning your vans now against site rules , Worried

vivien replied on 12/11/2016 14:42

Posted on 12/11/2016 14:42

Ok! So who is going to volunteer to washing the filthy roof of my caravan AGAIN?

Write your comments here...now now Vivian , isn't cleaning your vans now against site rules , Worried

Write your comments here...i was on about before I left!

Yesterday I got the wash kit out and platform, scubbed for about an hour on the back half, sprayed it with detegent and left it for nature to do the next bit! Tomorrow hopefully I will get the pressure washer out and do the half of the roof with that!  The front half of the roof isn't too bad so will just spray it with Spray and Leave,  by Wednesday that half should be cleaner.

What I have is a neighbours TV ariel hanging over the back of my caravan. Every bird for miles around use that ariel as a loo! Consiquently my caravan gets laiden with black poo!

This autumn has been particularly bad!   But at least it will look cleaner for those to look down onto the roof as I pass under Motorway junctions and bridges!

Venus90 replied on 14/11/2016 17:20

Posted on 14/11/2016 17:20

Sadly have had to cancel my booking down on the Wharf. I've got a mysterious virus and feeling quite knocked.  Have a wonderful time. Good wishes to all.

vivien replied on 14/11/2016 18:20

Posted on 14/11/2016 18:20

Sadly have had to cancel my booking down on the Wharf. I've got a mysterious virus and feeling quite knocked.  Have a wonderful time. Good wishes to all.

Write your comments here... sorry you cant make it!  Get well soon!  Take care x

vivien replied on 16/11/2016 19:12

Posted on 16/11/2016 19:12

Carolyn, Alan and myself on site and enjoying occasional down poors( Not). Nice site all the same. Off out exploring tomorrow.

vivien replied on 19/11/2016 08:39

Posted on 19/11/2016 08:39

Went out last night had a lovely meal in the pub next to the site .  For the last couple of days with been joined by Phil who lives local. Yet once again this morning we all have been woken by rain. Not sure what we will be doing today I'm sure it will be entertaining if nothing else.

The weather says our favourite will be falling again tomorrow as we will pack up to leave, so what's new there.

vivien replied on 20/11/2016 12:08

Posted on 20/11/2016 12:08

All departed!  Had a nice time although I didn't like Briatol at all! Pib on the corner does excellent food.

nice ti carach uo with Carolyn, Alan and Phil!  See you again very soon!

Venus90 replied on 21/11/2016 16:49

Posted on 21/11/2016 16:49

Sorry you didn't like Bristol,  Vivien. Did you manage to catch the little ferry into town? Rain would have been a right pain. 

vivien replied on 21/11/2016 18:33

Posted on 21/11/2016 18:33

No! No ferry ride as I cant walk far at the moment, so to cross over to the other side would have meant I would just catch the ferry back.

My late husband worked in Bristol for many years, I used to go there with him, but it seems as Bristol has deteriated and is in need of a good clean up and repair!  The waterfront was nice enough, , but outside that and the area, it was like a derelict industrial site. Road and ground work everywhere I drove too!  One way system and diversions that the GPS didnt know about left you stranded. (Brand new sat nav and yograded the day before I left) Not my idea of fun!

if you go by bus or walk I suppose its fine, but to drive and park???  Its a no go!

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook