Being Single !! !!

Rosies replied on 02/05/2016 14:03

Posted on 02/05/2016 14:03

Enjoy Trikey auto, I am confident that you will love Germany. If you have time try to get to Koblenz it is well worth it....cold at night but beautiful. Cologne ( Koln) is also beautiful... you can camp on the Rhine and listen to the barges chugging by. x jane

CamperCarolyn replied on 29/05/2016 19:20

Posted on 29/05/2016 19:20

Cool, Well " Guy's & Gall's,i am headed to the "Concord" factory  in Schlusselfeld two hours S.S.E of Frankfurt.,as it's their 35th year celebration party !!Concord owners have been invited to 5 days of ,,,???who knows what ?? As this is MY first time in Germany,i shall take note of anything that's likely to be of interest to all.I understand David Klyne has done a fair bit of the country ,maybe worth looking up his reports ??  I'll be in touch with you all presently..

Write your comments here...   So how was it then?

triky auto replied on 31/05/2016 19:25

Posted on 31/05/2016 19:25

Cool, Well " Guy's & Gall's,i am headed to the "Concord" factory  in Schlusselfeld two hours S.S.E of Frankfurt.,as it's their 35th year celebration party !!Concord owners have been invited to 5 days of ,,,???who knows what ?? As this is MY first time in Germany,i shall take note of anything that's likely to be of interest to all.I understand David Klyne has done a fair bit of the country ,maybe worth looking up his reports ??  I'll be in touch with you all presently..

Write your comments here...Well ,,,the first two days were very good ,wine.beer/food /entertainment etc.BUT ,,,!!! I had to be admitted to the Red Cross facility on the third day with two severe nose bleeds due to VERY high blood pressure !! It was 198 over102 !! Paramadics and two Doctors attended,prescribed medication and a 'pressure monitor' One of the team from Southdown Motorhomes drove me back in my vehickle as i was woozy and disorietated,the wouldn't let me drive . My own G.P ,after reading the report sheet,prescribed MORE medication another ECG and more blood tests.I go back to see him in two weeks. Blood pressure is now stable at 124 over 71 this morning. Been told i've been 'doing too much' and to slow down !! Respect your age !!  Surprised.Also trying to supress the events of the last few months ,had an effect too .ANYWAY ,,,better now ,,thanks for asking.Cool.

CamperCarolyn replied on 31/05/2016 20:38

Posted on 31/05/2016 20:38

Write your comments here...Well ,,,the first two days were very good ,wine.beer/food /entertainment etc.BUT ,,,!!! I had to be admitted to the Red Cross facility on the third day with two severe nose bleeds due to VERY high blood pressure !! It was 198 over102 !! Paramadics and two Doctors attended,prescribed medication and a 'pressure monitor' One of the team from Southdown Motorhomes drove me back in my vehickle as i was woozy and disorietated,the wouldn't let me drive . My own G.P ,after reading the report sheet,prescribed MORE medication another ECG and more blood tests.I go back to see him in two weeks. Blood pressure is now stable at 124 over 71 this morning. Been told i've been 'doing too much' and to slow down !! Respect your age !!  Surprised.Also trying to supress the events of the last few months ,had an effect too .ANYWAY ,,,better now ,,thanks for asking.Cool.

Write your comments here...    Blimey Peter!  What happened to having a 'proper break'?  Sorry to hear you're in the wars.  I hope you continue to recover. 

Pippah45 replied on 31/05/2016 22:35

Posted on 31/05/2016 22:35

Peter a wise friend said to me a LONG time ago "Take care of yourself Pippa because no other b****r will". How right he was!  Take care of yourself please!  So much to see!  

triky auto replied on 01/06/2016 08:18

Posted on 01/06/2016 08:18

Wink, Thanks Pippah. 

In my Nephews new book on marshal arts,he studied in Japan,one of his 'masters' quoted  " Life is precious,look after it "  How right he was !! 

Pippah45 replied on 01/06/2016 10:22

Posted on 01/06/2016 10:22

Yes indeed another one I like is "this is not a dress rehearsal, we have to get it right"!  Or at least give it a darn good try! Happy

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook