Going abroad for winter

Roger3579 replied on 06/07/2016 14:08

Posted on 06/07/2016 14:08

Been a caravanner for the past 30 years, but never been abroad with it. Became a widow at the beginning of 2015, decided to sell up 2016 and purchased a new motor home, I am now 3 months into a 18 month adventure, would like to join rally group, I'd singles loners etc, more importantly would like to meet anyone who is travelling to southern Spain after Christmas who has experience with this process. Regards

samsmum replied on 31/08/2016 08:20

Posted on 31/08/2016 08:20

Thanks  redface, i'm flying  to spain, but the person towing said he'd rather have a leisurely tow through france than risk bay of biscay in winter and bad weather through high ground. I will test the bay of biscay in october on a different trip....already bought the kwells!

Near Malvern Hills Club Campsite by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook