Big Little Tent Festival

brue replied on 31/07/2018 21:22

Posted on 31/07/2018 21:22

I think someone was asking about this a few months ago. The details have been released now and you can send off for the packs from the club. I've just done this for one of my grandchildren. smile

see HERE

brue replied on 13/08/2018 20:03

Posted on 13/08/2018 20:03

Here's what arrived for my grandson and friends. I think they'll be doing their camping a week early but this free pack is a bit fun to receive. Thanks. smile

RowenaBCAMC replied on 15/08/2018 13:18

Posted on 15/08/2018 13:18

Fabulous Brue, thanks for sharing! 

We took part in Big Little Tent Festival last year (picture of Sam below). Was good fun putting the tent up in the garden and we had a BBQ in the evening with friends. Fun for the children and the packs are really good. I've ordered mine so hopefully will be in the post when I get home. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook